Should I go for this offer or not?

General discussion forum about the 240sx, and a great place to introduce yourself to the board!
S14 Stud

aight guys...well and girls, there's a 95 240 for sale and kinda caught my eye because of the price. they want like 2500 for it. so I called and talked to the lady selling it. she said it was her brother's (who babied it) and he left the car and a few other belongings at her house and they are trying to sell it. the car is black recently painted too, base model, 5 speed with 185K miles. new tires, rims and a new stereo. well...she said after it came out of the shop (getting stereo installed) it started making funny noise...she doesn't know what it is. she said it's prolly the engine. the car drives just fine. here's the thing, if I get the car I have my wrecked one sitting at home with 130K miles on it and the engine is in great condition, so I can just swap the two and stick a new clutch in while I am at it. if I do that, then I can go ahead and part my car out and make some money too hehe. I don't know if the car will make it all the way down here (FL to TX) because I don't know what's wrong with it and she doesn't either. so what do you guys think? should I go for the deal or not? I can prolly talk her down anyways.

Nismodood

go for it and rent a trailer to haul it down.

Return to “240sx General Discussion”