Should I get a 2012 Juke

The web's first forum dedicated to the Nissan Juke and the Nissan Qazana.
MollyDolly
Car: 2006 Subaru B9 Tribeca

Hello. I am currently driving a 2006 Subaru Tribeca and thinking about trading for a 2012 AWD Juke. I need a car that handles great in the snow, I am in upstate New York and a terrible winter driver. Also no mechanic will touch my Tribeca so for even the most minor things I need a Subaru dealer. Will regular mechanics be able to work on this vehicle? Also is it worth it to opt for the I-CON system? I don't know how much that will really help with fuel efficiency, which is one of the main reasons I want to get rid of the Tribeca. 16 mpg is hard on the pocket book.

mag318
Car: Nissan Rogue

The Juke requires the use of premium fuel. With premium costing near or over $5 a gallon in many parts of the country I can't see buying any vehicle that runs on premium. So if you're concerned about your pocketbook I'd pass on the Juke.

SHIFT_COUPE
Car: 2014 Infiniti Q50 AWD

I'm going to disagree with your argument on the gas pricing. Letting a couple extra bucks in gas deter you from purchasing a vehicle is kind of silly.

I'm not sure which model you are looking at but for simplicity lets average the MPG of the Juke at 26MPG

If you travel an average of 12,000 miles per year, thats 461.53 gallons of gas. Premium gasoline hovers around 20 cents more per gallon than regular. The price in my area is $4.07 for regular and $4.27 for premium. The 20 cent difference in gas will yield an average of $100 extra per year to fill your tank with premium.

IMO its worth it to me.

Abear
Car: Juke SV / 09 EX35 Journey / 04 350z Roadster

mag318 wrote:The Juke requires the use of premium fuel. With premium costing near or over $5 a gallon in many parts of the country I can't see buying any vehicle that runs on premium. So if you're concerned about your pocketbook I'd pass on the Juke.
Premium is NOT required it is recommended. Many Juke owners use regular gas. So please be sure you get the correct information before making a decision. One thing you should consider is the cargo space. The Juke will carry much less then the Tribeca, however, I have not had a problem carrying anything I wanted to. The Juke is a great car to drive and very easy to parks. Also you may want to reconsider the I-con if you looking a saving a bit more gas because it has an eco mode.

Return to “Juke Forum | Qazana Forum”