Should I buy this '04 Armada?

A forum for the Nissan Armada, Infiniti QX56, and beginning in 2014, the Infiniti QX80
pan0phobik

Nissan dealership had an '04 Armada LE in. I walked past it naturally because I always assumed they were out of my price range (40k-50k on average) but then I saw the tag... $31k fully loaded. This peaked my interest quite a bit. I test drove it and I love it. It's a luxury tank. It has 53k miles on it however...

So is this a good deal? I can probably get them to go down to $29k roughly because I need payments to be like 500 MAXIMUM per month. I won't have much, if any to put down... but this seems like a rare find for a car in this price range so I wanted to see what more experienced guys have to say.

Other big question is how do these things hold up in the long run? Will I need much repair-work? Should I push for a good warranty from the dealer? Will performance degrade at all before I hit 100k miles on it?

Thanks for any info you guys can give me.

05QX56KY
Car: 2005 Inifiniti QX56 4x4

Too high you can get a QX56 with less miles for around same money. Check out ebay for local ones that you can look at and use that against the dealer.

Return to “Armada Forum / QX56 Forum / QX80 Forum”