Shipping help from US

A General Discussion forum for cars and other topics, and a great place to introduce yourself if you are new to NICO!
pja

Hello.

I am a member of the Nissan 200 SX Owners Group Sweden. I have discovered that one can get a hold of a lot of stuff for 200SX/240SX on Ebay. The problem is that many of the companies does not ship outside the US.

I write this topic in search of someone who would be able to help me in the above matter. I´m looking for someone who could receive the goods i the US and then ship it to Sweden for me. I would of course pay for the trouble.

If you feel that it would be fun to help a fellow 200SX owner in Sweden please contact me at:

[email protected]

Thanks

Patrik

PalmerWMD
Car: 2004 350Z

I would like to offer my help but am in the military, so I am constantly training in this state and that state and not always at home to receive shipped goods...

Come on members, there has got to be someone who can help!

Fred...:icesangel

Daunttless

I already offered, we're working things out. : )

PalmerWMD
Car: 2004 350Z

Cool..:cool:

Thanks, D.

When I saw his post had no replies, I had kinda wondered and felt bad....

Fred...:)

pja

Hi.

Thank you for the attention on my subject, hopefully "Dauntless" and i can work something out.

We have a lot of stuff for the 180SX in sweden but not for 240sx (or 200sx as it´s called here with sr20det engine). In the US on the other hand there seem to be a lot.

Once again thank you and have fun with your cars.....

Patrik

Return to “General Chat”