Service Manuals for 2013 Quest

A forum for the Nissan Quest... minivan lovers unite!
spamcop01
Car: 2013 Nissan Quest

Hi folks, I'm new to the forum and have a question about service manuals. I know there's a link here that lists them here:

http://www.nicoclub.com/archives/nissan ... nuals.html

But the documentation, at least for my Quest, is dreadfully lacking compared to service manuals I have for my Acura. My Acura has detailed diagrams, tells me step-by-step how to get parts in and out, the correct bolt torque specs, etc. Does anything like this exist for the Nissan's?

Also, has anyone figured out how to change the CVT fluid in these? It is not documented in the manuals I have and I've read elsewhere that Nissan is deliberately not publishing anything so everyone has to go to the dealer for this service item.

Many thanks!!

PapaSmurf2k3
Site Admin
Car: 2017 Corvette, 2018 Focus ST, 1993 240sx truck KA Turbo.

The factory service manuals are usually pretty good, although it looks like the 2013 quest version we are hosting is missing a chapter or 2 (I'm not seeing the EM chapter).
Typically if there's a bolt torque, there's some numbers that are displayed next to the fastener. Typically it is in Newton meters first, and then ft *lbs. I THINK that's outlined either in the GI or FWD section of the FSM.

PoMansVan
Car: 2016 Nissan Quest SV

Plenty of CVT servicing posts for late model Quests right here in this forum. I posted my experience with this about 6 months ago on this forum for my 2016.

spamcop01

Thanks for the responses! I guess you don't automatically get subscribed to posts when there are responses as I never received any emails. I'll go looking for the CVT fluid servicing posts.

JohnnyA

Hi spamcop01. I’m planning on changing my daughter’s 2013 Quest CVT fluid and I can’t find good info on this. Can you help out with this from your experience?

Return to “Quest Forum”