Service manual pages/ Brake job (DIY Brake upgrade)

Forum for Infiniti M35 and M45, and Nissan Fuga owners.
conley_jb
Car: 2003- Infniniti M45 - Sport

Does anyone have a copy of the 03-04 M45 Shop/ Service manual (electronically) that would be willing to post or email me the pages that show you how to do a pad and rotor replacement? I was quoted $350 to install my rotors (Brembo OEM replacements) and pads (Axxis Matrix) and want to take a look at the shop manual to see if I think I can pull it off myself. After spending $300 on new rotors and pads, I hate to have to wait another couple of months to get it done simply due to the cost. I'm interested in as much information as you can spare incluing pages relating to rotor, pads and system bleeding, as well as repacking wheel bearings.Thanks ahead of time for anyone who can help. In return, I will post the complete step-by-step of the job on my website if I attempt to do it myself.

email at: [email protected]

ehaze
Car: 04 M45

have you asked the dealer for it?

i asked for a copy of the audio system diagram and they printed it right up.

conley_jb
Car: 2003- Infniniti M45 - Sport

Yeah I did and no dice... they will give me pages from the "parts manual", but not the "service manual". The Service manual is their bible that shows how they do all the maintance step-by-step. If they can get $350 out of me to do the work, they're not going to give those pages up for free. Unfortunately another dealer might be more accomodating but here in N. Florida, the deals are nearly 200 miles apart.

There are folks suppossidly selling the CD on EBAY, but I don't know about the legitimacy of the disc. A $299 service manual for $11.99, makes you wonder.

szh
Car: 2018 Tesla Model 3.

Unfortunately, no longer a Nissan or Infiniti, but continuing here at NICO!

conley_jb wrote:There are folks suppossidly selling the CD on EBAY, but I don't know about the legitimacy of the disc. A $299 service manual for $11.99, makes you wonder.
The "service manuals on CD" on eBay are totally useless and a complete waste of time. Don't bother with them ...

Better solution: for $20 (the cost of a one-day access to the site), you can download the entire 2003/04 Service manual or for any (all) Infiniti models after 1994 from: http://www.nissan-techinfo.com/infiniti. See the section titled "Online Subscriptions" for more info.

Remember to get all the TSB's as well!

And, of course, I am assuming you have a reasonably fast access to the Internet. The PDF's are large!

Z

Return to “Infiniti M35 and M45 Forum”