SERVICE MANUAL ACCESS

A General Discussion forum for cars and other topics, and a great place to introduce yourself if you are new to NICO!
HOSERSMURF
Car: Shopping for best Qx4

Good day all. Just bought a pretty nice 2003 Xterra SE SC with 230km, but with some electrical gremlins. I was trying to access the Service Manuals but am having difficulty. When Idig downto the set of manuls pertinent to my vehnicle and try to open one (or any subject) I get a black gauze that covers the left side of the SM page, clicking on any subject blows me to a commercial for a 2021 Nissan for sale. I need to access some wiring diagrams in the area of the multifunction switch and the Canadian Model for the DRL relay. Any help is appreciated.

Rogue One
Administrator
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX
2022 Honda Pilot Special Edition

Use an ad blocker like Adblock Plus to eliminate the ads.

Click on the little grey box on the top left side to get rid of the "black gauze" that covers the left side.
Screenshot_2021-03-26 Factory Service Manuals - NICOclub.png

HOSERSMURF
Car: Shopping for best Qx4

Thank you, I finally stumbled on this and was able to download the complete manual for my recent purchase of a 2003 Xterra that had lost use of it's DRL relay (Canadian). As that module is no longer avaiable, mechanic had to rewire a few things to get signal lights etc. working.

Return to “General Chat”