Service Engine Soon Light Is On problem, need suggestions

Want to talk about non-Nissan cars? Here's the place!
lukehaiden
Car: 2016 Nissan NV1500

Hello I am luke
I have a 2001 D2 and Service Engine Soon light is on sometimes. a few days later a couple of starts it's come off. Sometimes suddenly SRS lights are on and Sometimes both lights come on. Now I am very worried and looking to solve it. can anyone please give me some suggestions about this?

VStar650CL
Technical Expert
Car: 2013 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL
2004 Nissan Altima 2.5 S

I presume you mean a D22. Chasing anything without reading the codes will be a fool's errand. Visit the parts store if you don't own a scanner, most of them will give you a free readout. Post the findings and we'll try to help.

Pradagfd
Car: Nissan Sentra

lukehaiden wrote:
Sun Oct 31, 2021 10:54 am
Hello I am luke
I have a 2001 D2 and Service Engine Soon light is on sometimes. a few days later a couple of starts it's come off. Sometimes suddenly SRS lights are on and Sometimes both lights come on. Now I am very worried and looking to solve it. can anyone please give me some suggestions about this?
Maybe there spark plugs and wires in need of replacing or faulty oxygen and mass air flow sensors.
There also have few things you have to know for this problem here https://cararac.com/blog/service-engine ... wrong.html

Return to “Others”