Sending contacts from iPhone 4 to my 08 FX35?

A forum for lovers of Infiniti's hot-rod crossover, the FX! In 2014, all FX models will be named Infiniti QX70, in line with Infiniti's new naming structure.
axefire
Car: 06 M35x
Umbria Grey/Burbon Interior
Navi
Tech

Hi Folks,

apologies if this info is already buried in this forum, and is basic noob info, I'm searching and cant find it but...

I successfully paired my girl's iPhone with her car (08 FX35), but cannot figure out how to transfer contacts, or even manually create contacts in her car. I cant find her manual so I was hoping someone could maybe point me to a thread that has this info or tell me how to: 1) Send/sync contacts from iPhone 4 to car or 2) Manually add contacts to car and also 3) play music once connected to the IPod connector.

Also, when I plug my iPhone 4s or her iPhone 4 in, I cannot see the "IPod" or phone. our phones say "charging is incompatible" then says "Accessory connected" but car says "No IPod" when we hit the mode button.

I have an M35x so I come from the M forum, and my girl has an FX35 (yup we are staunch Infiniti folks)... my M is totally different mainly cause it's an 06. So I'm stumbling here....

Any help is greatly appreciated...

Thanks,
Axe
(Marco)

axefire
Car: 06 M35x
Umbria Grey/Burbon Interior
Navi
Tech

OK I figured out how to create contacts manually via voice commands, no wondering if I can transfer contacts via bluetooth, and why I can't listen to music...

Return to “Infiniti FX35 / FX45 / FX37 / FX50 / QX70 Forum”