"Send her back"

A place for intelligent and well-thought-out discussion involving politics and associated topics. No nonsense will be tolerated at all.
RCA

98% of all US citizens come from another country.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kareem_Rashad_Sultan_Khan

What will be the breaking point for the United States?

Will 40% of the country continue to lead our country further to the right?

At what point will the majority of the country have a say?

Racism isn't a Trump phenomenon either.

Super sad for my country. We're better than that. Maybe not...

Your thoughts?

RCA

wrote:If that's supposed to be some kinda dig at the POTUS for not serving, I'll remind you that neither of the Clinton's, nor Hussein served in the military (even though military service is not a requirement to be POTUS, so who cares). But hey, Orange Man Bad because Occupy Dummycrats, I mean Democrats, said so.
We even see this casual racism in our own NICO community. :facepalm:

Rogue One
Administrator
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX
2022 Honda Pilot Special Edition

RCA wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:00 pm
wrote:If that's supposed to be some kinda dig at the POTUS for not serving, I'll remind you that neither of the Clinton's, nor Hussein served in the military (even though military service is not a requirement to be POTUS, so who cares). But hey, Orange Man Bad because Occupy Dummycrats, I mean Democrats, said so.
We even see this casual racism in our own NICO community. :facepalm:
What race is being singled out in this post??? I see you've emphasized a NAME, but names are NOT race specific. Crying wolf when there is none undermines your credibility.

RCA

Rogue One wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:03 pm
Crying wolf when there is none undermines your credibility.
Sure it does Rogue, sure it does.
If you can't figure it out then I won't be able to show you.
Watch the videos, grab the context, and read between the lies.
I think it's pretty obvious but all I ask is for you to try.

Rogue One
Administrator
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX

RCA wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:04 pm
Rogue One wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:03 pm
Crying wolf when there is none undermines your credibility.
Sure it does Rogue, sure it does.
If you can't figure it out then I won't be able to show you.
Watch the videos, grab the context, and read between the lies.
I think it's pretty obvious but all I ask is for you to try.
Stop. Right. There. You're dodging my charge and twisting one comment to use it to refer to something different. That's a classic liberal tactic, and frankly I expected better from you. I'm calling you out. Defend your allegation with facts, or admit you're in error and apologize.

RCA

It's really obvious and I can only lead a horse to water.

Self reflection is required to see.
Watch the videos and put 2-and-2 together.
If you feel attacked then that tells you what you need to know.

Other wise this thread isn't about YOU, it's about a much bigger issue and a serious problem this country is going to need to deal with head on or we will dissent further into a chaos.

Please avoid from derailing the thread. :dblthumb:

Rogue One
Administrator
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX

RCA wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:51 pm
Sigh.

Heaven forbid I should derail your propaganda train. Shill on!

Easydriver
Car: Infiniti J30

Racism is a tough topic and I do not want to insult anyone. Of course we should be polite to every race and every person. But during last few years with all this tolerance, many countries like France lost their identity. Look at Paris, where are all the natives? This city became the second Africa,and that is not right. And America can be the next! Sure we should help people who really are in need but it should be wisely! We should not feed all of newcomers for rest of their lives

krimsonviper
Car: 2010 MS3 -PAID
2010 Mazda 3i Touring -Totaled
2006 Mazda 3i Sport -Totaled
1989 S13 -Sold
1990 S13 -Sold

The funny thing is, RCA, is that with the U.S. T.F.R. declining creates many issues for the general population that depend on social security and too many people don't understand that and blame the wrong things.
Rogue One wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:32 pm
RCA wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:51 pm
Sigh.

Heaven forbid I should derail your propaganda train. Shill on!
The only propagandists on these forums is you and Howie. You dig Trump more than the U.S. digs for fossil fuels and it's both killing too many things.
Easydriver wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:09 am
Racism is a tough topic and I do not want to insult anyone. Of course we should be polite to every race and every person. But during last few years with all this tolerance, many countries like France lost their identity. Look at Paris, where are all the natives? This city became the second Africa,and that is not right. And America can be the next! Sure we should help people who really are in need but it should be wisely! We should not feed all of newcomers for rest of their lives
Countries are made up of immigrants. France's population was shrinking before the wave of asylum seeker's that honestly the constant wars the U.S. promotes and causes. The funny thing is, the U.S. didn't care for many years about dictators unless they could tag the label "communist" onto it and now the government just tosses dictator onto anything in order to justify going to war or bombing them. "America! f*** YEAH!"

RCA

Easydriver wrote:
many countries like France lost their identity.
The boring part is this happens constantly through out history and people say the same thing over and over and over...

There was a time in US history were America's identity was WASP (White Anglo-Saxon Protestant). Basically people from England.

Irish potato famine occurred and those "DIRTY NASTY IRISH CATHOLIC INVADERS" showed up and "ruined America's identity".

Gold Rush brought many Chinese which hugely contributed to building the rail system out west.
They were "ruining America's identity" so we passed the Chinese Exclusion Act of 1882.

The Immigration Act of 1924 was aimed at further restricting immigrants from Southern and Eastern Europe, particularly Jews, Italians, and Slavs, who had begun to enter the country in large numbers beginning in the 1890s.
Those damn invading Italians and Jews, we can't have them "ruining America's identity"!

Most of the Jewish refugees fleeing the Nazis and World War II were barred from coming to the United States. Yikes.

The Naturalization Act of 1790 limited naturalization to "free white persons"; it was expanded to include blacks in the 1860s and Asians only in the 1950s. This made the United States an outlier, since laws that made racial distinctions were uncommon in the world in the 18th Century.

Mean while...

JonhG
Car: going to buy Infiniti

Easydriver wrote:
You are right in part, but you should not confuse migration issues with the concept of racism. Racism is a global problem of negative predisposition to other races, and this has already been said, written and discussed many times, even at the educational level https://studydriver.com/racism/. I agree that we need to be equally good with people of any race, but this does not mean that we need to let everyone into your country for a long term. What difference does a black or European immigrate to the USA? The number of people from this will not change. It is necessary to change the immigration policy as a whole and to let only skilled workers into the necessary gallows.

Return to “Politics Etc.”