Sell or Trade In my 18" OEM Wheels & Tires

Discussion forum for the Infiniti JX35 / Infiniti QX60 - This 7-seat premium crossover dominates the class.
BlueRiverJX
Car: 2013 Infiniti JX AWD
PP, DAP, TP, RR, CB, RBP, ISS
Nav Upgrade
OEM 20" Rims
Audio - Infinity 62.11i, Infinity 32.9cf, CDT Audio ES-02, CDT Audio HD 690 COM - More to Come?

I am getting ready to buy a new set of wheels and tires for my JX and I was wondering whether you guys think there is a market for me to sell my OEM wheels and tires or just trade them in to the folks I am buying the aftermarket wheels from. I have about 4,200 miles on my current tires...Wheels are in excellent shape and only 2 months old.

Timmbo
Car: 2013 Infiniti JX35 AWD & 2013 Nissan Maxima Sport Pkg

I am sure someone would want them, especially someone that would want to use winter tires for the winter. The 20" rim size really has no winter tire offerings, but the 18" size sure does. Do I could certainly see a good value for them for an individual that wants to use those rims for winter tires. Problem is then you will have to sell the tires separately, so I guess it depends on how much you are going to let them go for and what you can get trading them in. May want to try eBay

BlueRiverJX
Nav Upgrade
OEM 20" Rims
Audio - Infinity 62.11i, Infinity 32.9cf, CDT Audio ES-02, CDT Audio HD 690 COM - More to Come?

Most of the wheels seems to go unsold on ebay. Really not trying to get too much for them...I think the dealer is going to offer in the neighborhood of 2-3 hundred for the 4 wheels and tires. But, I wouldn't have to store or figure out how to ship them. It just seems I am getting taken at that price. They are worth so much more than that.

BlueRiverJX
Nav Upgrade
OEM 20" Rims

Planning to trade them tomorrow morning unless there is any interest.

BlueRiverJX
Nav Upgrade
OEM 20" Rims

Feel like I am really just writing to myself, but wanted to let everyone know of what I think was an awesome deal. I found a local aftermarket dealer that had put some 22" rims on somebody's JX with the Deluxe Touring Package. They traded my 18" wheels and tires for the 20" wheels and tires (including installing the new wheels, balancing the tires and switching out he TPMS) for $320 total...They kept my wheels and tires as part of the deal...Both sets of tires had the same approximate mileage. I am happy with my new 20's and they made a little in the overall deal....But not much...

Timmbo
Car: 2013 Infiniti JX35 AWD & 2013 Nissan Maxima Sport Pkg

That is an awesome deal!!!! Enjoy!!

Return to “Infiniti JX35 / QX60 Forum”