Seeking Rogues for Nissan Sport magazine - stock or modded

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
Eikon
Car: 71 240z, 93 Supra TT

Seeking Rogues for Nissan Sport magazine - stock or modded

Nissan Sport magazine is putting over 200 cars and trucks on the cover of their Fall 2008 issue to celebrate 50 years of Nissan in the US. And they need more representatives. ANY Nissan, Infiniti or Datsun sold in the US is eligible (stock or modified doesn't matter). To enter, send an e-mail to [email protected] and include 1-3 jpegs, year and model of your vehicle, along with your full name and city/state.

To see the new cover in draft format (70 vehicles have been submitted so far, over 150 slots are still open), check out http://www.nissansportmag.com. They will be updating the cover on a regular basis as entries are received. As a partner website of Nissan Sport, NICOclub.com and its members have an opportunity to go down in history in what will be the magazine’s most important issue to date. Additionally, a lucky few may be chosen to represent their model in Nissan Sport’s all-time top 10 list of sports cars, sedans, and trucks. Good luck, everyone.

Eikon

Come on Rogue Owners!!!

Did anyone send in a submission yet? I promise they'll take at least one or two Rogues for the magazine cover.

It sounds like my convertible will be on there, so I'm excited about that.

Beagle_Hauler
Car: 1996 Suzuki X-90 & 1944 Ford GPW

Fahget abowt it folks, I'm gonna do it! One ORANGE ROGUE coming right up! Hey, it's a rare color (the poll here has less than 5% as orange..) plus I checked their cover and it looks like no Rogues are in there yet. So I'll do it, I'll take some pix this weekend after I drive out the gorge for a nice background (like it'll be seen in the itty bitty photo anyway..) or maybe with Mt St Helens in the back ground, yeah. Ok ok, I'll do it Eikon! I'll do it!! I'll tell my coworker too, he has a 2003 350Z with custom body kit and custom paint job. That would be cool to buy a copy of that issue with both our cars on them!

Eikon

Good job Beagle.

I bet they'll take more than one Rogue. I know for a fact that we have at least 3 240 convertibles going on that cover.. so they'll probably take a couple or a few Rogues for sure. Let us know if you get a confirmation back from the editor.

RustyJake
Car: 2008 Rogue SL - Premium Package

Eikon wrote:Seeking Rogues for Nissan Sport magazine -... ANY Nissan, Infiniti or Datsun sold in the US is eligible (stock or modified doesn't matter). To enter, send an e-mail to [email protected] and include 1-3 jpegs, year and model of your vehicle, along with your full name and city/state....
That will eliminate some of us on the forum. But that's okay, the calendar submission didn't seem to mind the Canadian entry. Look for a couple of Rogues in the Nico calendar!

Eikon

RustyJake wrote: That will eliminate some of us on the forum. But that's okay, the calendar submission didn't seem to mind the Canadian entry. Look for a couple of Rogues in the Nico calendar!
Good catch RustyJake. I would be willing to bet however that the "US only" text was meant to be more like "North American" only. Other than a few minor safety or optional features, the US and Can. versions are the same. So nobody would know the difference.

If I lived in Canada and owned a Rogue, I wouldn't hesitate to send an email with a couple pics to the editor.

Only takes a couple seconds of your time, and hey you never know who might be able to say that they've had their car on the cover of a magazine!!!

Return to “Rogue Forum”