Seeking G35 for photo shoot

A general discussion forum for G35 and G37 owners and a great place to introduce yourself to the NICOclub G-Series Forums!
ludesj

Hi everyone, I'm a professional automotive photographer, and am always working on new images for my portfolio to impress clients. I'm currently looking for a G35 to shoot.

I need a white G35 sedan in the LA area, available for an afternoon shoot in Pasadena. The car needs to be 100% stock from the outside, including things like stock ride height, not tinted too dark, OEM wheels, etc. You know, like it would appear in a brochure. The shoot can be most any day, and I'd like to do it within the next week or so. You'll need to be at the location from about 4 to 8 pm.

In exchange for your time, I'll make for you a high-quality print of the final image, the same one that goes in my portfolio. I can also provide a jpeg for a desktop wallpaper or the like.

Samples of my work- Many of these images were shot with enthusiasts' cars:

www.jeffludes.com

If you're interested, please contact me by email. It's much easier for me than constantly checking this thread =) Please include a photo of your car if you have one, or at least a description.

Email to: [email protected]

Thanks!! Jeff

PalmerWMD
Car: 2004 350Z

Good luck with your project Jeff.:thumbup

Folks take him up on it.

Fred...:)

fshrmn

Wish you needed it in Phoenix, AZ. Good luck, and the photos on your link look great.

Fshrmn

Return to “G35 and G37 General Discussions”