See what is going on in "The Ring" OFF TOPIC

A General Discussion forum for cars and other topics, and a great place to introduce yourself if you are new to NICO!
lonallenq45

Just an FYI:

DeesolBalls is letting loose over in "The Ring". Seems like old times...

Who let Dauntless be a moderator?

I wonder what set him off. Might have been building up for some time while he was behaving himself at the old site. As Martha Stewart would say: "It's a good thing"... to get these things out of our systems...

Lon

Daunttless

Its ok, thats what the ring is for. : )

lonallenq45

I figured that much. I just thought that some of the guys that only come to this forum, and knows deesolballs, might get a kick out reading his posts. It has been a while since he went off on someone for anything. Kind of refreshing in a demented sort of way.

Lon

PalmerWMD
Car: 2004 350Z

Some pretty bad flaming is going on in the ring and dees is not (!) the worst one.Also that particular thread is one of the flamiest ones, so to speak.

Besides it's the Ring,we as a site have implicitly told our members that it is ok to flame in that forum, just by naming it the Ring.

It's purprose is,to keep bad flaming out of the other boards and that it does.

I hope you won't mind too much Lon..:oface but I think it is a good idea to close this thread as I feel little good can come of it.

Fred....:)

Return to “General Chat”