Seattle Meet, Golden Gardens Park 3/15/03

Including AK, WA, OR, ID, MT, and WY
Dystopia

Rain or shine this meet will happen. Several people have expressed that they will come rain or shine and a lot of planning has gone in to this event. To answer your question, no there is not covered seating for eating, so if this will be a problem for you it's best not to come. We all know the weather in WA has been really unpredictable lately (sunny!) so who knows. Let's pray for sun.

Here is the most recent info on the meet, there are still things that are being finalized, but you guys will be the first to know when it is. If you see your name on the list, we know you're planning on attending. If you know that you can't make it and your name is on the list, please post and let us know so that we don't buy too much food.

Place--Golden Gardens Park, Seattle, WA

Time--Saturday March 15th, 11-AM @ Golden Gardens Park in Seattle

--BBQ and hanging out for a couple hours. There are no planned activities for the park, so everyone feel free to bring stuff to do. There is lots of room to run around and have fun. There's a basketball court, volleyball courts and of course the sandy beach and water!

$$$--We are planning on charging $5usd for food. The money will be collected up front before you can get your food so be sure to have cash with you. If you're bringing anyone with you, make sure that they do the same please. Feel free to bring extra, but unfortunately, it is very difficult for us to tell who brought stuff and who didn't, so the $5usd charge is for everyone, even if you brought food, think of it as a donation to a great cause

Currently there are over 80 Cars coming.

If you want to come please let us know at the following

http://forums.northwestnissans...=5197

IczMan

How do I add it to the list? I'm doing SR swap right now, and I don't think I can finish it by Saturday. But I'm gonna try it. If I don't finish it by Saturday, then I guess I'll go there w/ my friends who has 240sx.

Dystopia

click the link and sign up for the forums an post there would be the ebst way to get added to the list

Dystopia

bump

wizzfish

glad to see the avatar never changed here dys ;)

haha dig my signature, shows how little I post here....apparently I sitll have my mustang and no 240 hgahaha.

Dystopia

lol yeah its my clasic avatar.... man nico has changed i am OG compared to alot of these people....

Return to “Northwest Region”