Seats and quick release steering wheel.

A forum for lovers of Infiniti's hot-rod crossover, the FX! In 2014, all FX models will be named Infiniti QX70, in line with Infiniti's new naming structure.
2JZG35Sedan
Car: 2004 FX35

Whats going on guys! Just picked up a 2004 FX35. I have owned too many G sedans ans decided to change things up. So i know as infiniti owners we always deal with the motor in our seats. Has any one ever put a set or Sparcos or Bride im the FX? I always have a Nardi steering wheel from my previous G. Can i still get a quick release hub amd use it? I have a lot of questions but ill stick with those for now. Also forced induction. I have a HKS single turbo setup and a Greddy twin set up. How hard would that be do yall think? Thanks in advance!

2JZG35Sedan
Car: 2004 FX35

Also do i need to do an introduction post? Dont want to piss people off!

EdBwoy

Hello, and welcome to Nicoclub!

Introduction posts are nice, but nobody will get on your case for not having one. Especially since most other Nicoclub subforums have an "introduce yourself" thread.

On to business. I can tell you that getting an FX45 is awesome for stock enjoyment. Modded VK45DEs? That's uncharted territory across these here forums (including M45 & Q45)

I can't confirm about the interior changes as I can't recall reading anything about those anywhere. Maybe more pointed keyword entries into the search bar will produce something.

Return to “Infiniti FX35 / FX45 / FX37 / FX50 / QX70 Forum”