seat diagram

Forum for Infiniti M35 and M45, and Nissan Fuga owners.
rtprather
Car: m35

Hello guys, I'm new to this site. i am in need of some assistance on some m35 seats. I have a set of electric seats i took out of a 2006 m35 and I am putting them in a 67 nova project. where can I get a wiring diagram or can someone tell me what wires are what on these seats? They have Bose speakers in the backs and it looks like they are 6 way adjustable. and i think they have heat in them but not sure. I would like to be able to use the speakers and of course i want the electrical comforts of the adjustments. However, i do not care about the heat or the air bags so i will eliminate those wires as well.

If someone can tell me what color is hot and neutral are and which ones are the speakers or post the schematic that would be awesome.
Thanks in advance.
Richard

Ilya
Car: 2011 M56x but I spend a lot of time on my 2015 Kawasaki Vulcan S. Former owner of a 2007 M35x. Also take care of my wife's 2016 QX60.

Welcome to the forum.

Interesting project.

You can get the FSM (factory service manual) from the FAQ link in my signature. Should have all the schemes and pinouts, etc.

As for the seats, as far as I know all M's were equipped with heated AND cooled front seats. Some options had rear heated seats.

EdBwoy

Welcome aboard Richard, this is what you're looking for most likely:

http://www.nicoclub.com/service-manual? ... M45-M35/se

The airbag will be easy to eliminate as you can just follow the yellow wire sleeve.
For those cars that came with ventilated seats, then it should be pretty easy to remove the control unit, the blower motor and the peltier element for the seat cushion and seat back. Sure you don't want to cool off your rear? Max on or max off is what I'd do, but hey let us know how your adventure goes.

M35Seats
Car: 2008 Infiniti M35

Hi all,
New to the forum and might be in over my head!

Here’s the situation, I picked up a pair of 2008 m35 driver/ pax seats for a rat rod I’m building. Originally I was skeptical due to the complexity but for the price I was almost forced to take them. Anyway, all I want is the fwd/back, up/down, and recline features to work. I like to think I can figure this stuff out but with my luck I’d end up blowing one of the bags before I even get started!

I’ve looked over the schematic in the service manual but can’t make heads or tails of it. If anyone has advice it would be greatly appreciated before they end up at the bottom of the ole driveway.

ImageImageImageImage
Attachments
99CCD9D3-8848-40F3-89E7-B14BF09D01A7.jpeg
00727D83-A066-42C8-B825-036511164961.jpeg

VStar650CL
Technical Expert
Car: 2013 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL
2004 Nissan Altima 2.5 S

If that's the bundle that went into the carpet, some pics of the connectors and hardware on the seat bottom would be helpful in determining what equipment the seat has and which wires don't need to be connected. In particular, the driver's seat will most likely have an embedded controller that needs to be powered-up for anything to work. You may also need to dummy a CAN connection. It definitely won't be switches and relays like a conventional seat.

Return to “Infiniti M35 and M45 Forum”