Screensavers?

Forum dedicated to computer hardware and software, mobile phones and electronic gadgets.
240Knightrider

Anyone know of any good screensavers??

xekushnr
Car: '90 240sx Hatch

Good question, I still need one. I've been using the default XP saver since I built the computer

OT: Just noticed you got rear ended. Sorry to hear about that. I love that color blue on our 240s.

240Knightrider

Yeah me too. I use mystify and chaged all the colors to black so at night when the screensaver comes on the screen slowly goes black. So pretty much I always hop in bed after getting off my computer so it helps me get to sleep.

I wish I could find the screensaver from swordfish..

yeah, i miss that car a lot. I love the blue also, its very hard trying to find another 240. But im still waiting on a check from the accident.

xekushnr
Car: '90 240sx Hatch

240Knightrider wrote:Yeah me too. I use mystify and chaged all the colors to black so at night when the screensaver comes on the screen slowly goes black. So pretty much I always hop in bed after getting off my computer so it helps me get to sleep.

I wish I could find the screensaver from swordfish..

yeah, i miss that car a lot. I love the blue also, its very hard trying to find another 240. But im still waiting on a check from the accident.
I like the idea of that Mystify thing, I'm gonna have to check it out. My computer is at most 5 feet from my bed, and I enjoy listening to Sirius through the internet as I'm falling asleep so sometimes the light gets annoying. Sirius automatically shuts off after ~1.5 hours, so in case I dont fall asleep I need to move the mouse and click on it. I can do that from my bed, but I cant reach the monitor, so turning the monitor off is out of the question.

I would love to see a nice 240sx or Nissan screensaver. I'm sure they are out there, but the ones I have seen arent very good.

240Knightrider

Yeah its pretty neat, nice and basic and it helps me fall asleep, because its not a sudden change of light. Just slowly goes black.

I havent seen any 240 screensavers. I have found some nice screensavers from ati and a few more places but nothing thats nice. I really dont want some huge 3d thing because I want me rig to not be constantly going all the time.

Return to “Computers / Electronics”