SCCA Run Off= Good place to drive like an idiot?

All over the world, Nissan products are involved in road racing, track days, time attack and autocross.
Red coupe
Car: 92 Nissan 240sx Coupe

In car camI just saw this on the GRM's board and couldn't help but be stunned by the Miata drivers choice of driving techniques. In a true show of class The father of the miata driver later posted on the SCCA boards that he couldn't believe some one would hit his son like that, and that he was a lawyer and would sue every one talking bad about his son.

The strange part is people are actually defending the driving of he miata, I understand the 914 maybe shouldn't have tried to pass, But blocking like that under green in qualifying for a national event

Here is the SCCA boards were the Vid originated.http://www.coloradoscca.org/pr...=5060

swwifty

what a retard.

Joe

wow

if someone did that to me we would have some old school dirt track justice.

beating with one of these behind the garage.

PalmerWMD
Car: 2004 350Z

The driver of the yellow car is an idiot.

Fred..

Exar-Kun
Car: 2005 350Z

PalmerWMD wrote:The driver of the yellow car is an idiot.

Fred..
cut up his license.

-Chet

MY S14 SR20DET

miata definately deserves an *** whooping, and his dad for saying someone hit his son, instead of his son hitting someone else

Florida240sx
Car: 93 Hatch 5spd
2012 altima coupe 2.5s

This is an interesting story. His dad better be one hell of a lawyer.

Red coupe

ROTFWorst Lawsuit Ever.

Best part was there was a person or to on the SCCA page who said they wouldn't give their opinion for fear of a law suit. America may be sue happy, but Id like to think we aren't bad enough for his dad to win that one. Law suits threats aside I can't believe his father Isn't just telling him to man up. It was a stupid move, whether he was blocking, or simply trying to scrub his tires (apparently common place on opening laps in that racing). He simply made a very dumb bad bone head error. Admit it!!! But no his dad gets mad that some one hit his son....WTF?

nismofly
Car: 89 S13 Hatch

he needs his comp liscense revoked

even if hes warming tires, common courtesy says not to use the entire racetrack when other cars are trying to pass, and check your mirrors sometimes

he must think he owns the track, from his reactions sounds like a little ***** that would do something like that too

veilside180sx

All the SE-R cup guys complain about the Spec Miata guys trying to play bumper cars with them trying to make them spin out. That's even NASA and not SCCA.

Don't know why Miata fellas don't like to play with others.

Red coupe

I wouldnt put that bit of stupidity on miata drivers. I dunno what your friends have seen but Im guessing the majory of miata guys wouldnt pull a move like this kid.

Fenvy
Car: 2005 350Z Base 6MT

man, I would jump out of my car and kick his ****ing ***

Return to “Nissan Road Racing / Auto X Forum”