SCCA/NASA Legal rollbar

All over the world, Nissan products are involved in road racing, track days, time attack and autocross.
sr20goofus

I just got my car back from MA-Motorsports. They did an execellent job on my rollbar, which has been build around the NASA SRX rules, since its eventually going to be a fullcage for competition in SE-R Cup. I need to finish removing the sound deadening form the floor and paint the rollbar and floor. Then ill be ready for some track events.

Here are some pics of the rollbar finished. Keep in mind the rollbar will be turned into a 6 point cage eventually which is why so much reinforment was used.

Skipper5
Car: '90 240SX

Looking solid. i bet that really stiffened up the rear of the car as was the case with my bolt in Autopower rollbar.

sr20goofus

i only drove it home from the shop with illegal tags....but ill know how stiff it feels in about a week and a half (track event)

more pics....

Dano
Car: '05 Nismo Frontier CC / '95 240sx base

Well, it does look beefy. You'll like the added stiffness.

-Dan

nismofly
Car: 89 S13 Hatch

that looks nice, its good to know a shop fairly close by that can do a good cage for me, when the time comes

USsil80

did you go chromemoly or dom ... looks really good .. if you don't mind what did they charge you

sr20goofus

around $800 for the finished rollbar, and its all DOM, i cant afford the chromoly stuff, especially when the weight difference isnt that dramatic, im not building the lightest possible car here.

hannibal
Car: Red Line to Glenmont

Looks very solid. Hope you never get a chance to test it out

Return to “Nissan Road Racing / Auto X Forum”