San Jose, (CA) Grant Ranch Meet Feb. 15th

Including HI and CA
GeeThreeFive

Posted on Zilvia.net if anyone interested.Sunday, February 15 @ 12:00pm (noon_

3457 McKee Rd., San Jose, Calif. 95127

We will meet up in the parking lot at noon. There is an 8 mile drive to the park. The drive is all turns so it does get pretty fun.

The first group will be leaving the parking lot at 12:15. The second group at 12:30. The groups will be no larger than 15 cars at a time. And we will shorten the time in between depending how many people show up. We want to have everyone at the park by 1:00.

It would be kewl if people could bring stuff, like drinks, meat, buns, chips, or other stuff for the BBQ. If you don't wanna bring stuff, help will be greatly appreciated. Alsom there might be a parking fee of $2. There wasn't last time.

knghtryde

I'm the one hosting this at Grant Ranch this Sunday. I am really hopeing that you guys will be able to attend. It has been opened up to alot of other forums and this BBQ should be fun.

knghtryde

AutoRND will be at Grant Ranch Selling Tien Stuff, such as tie rods, tension rods, and they have a set of S14 springs.

AutoRND carries parts for all nissans.

stillmatic

I'll be there for sure.

knghtryde

Families are more than welcome. My wife and Son will be there. So there will be kids present. Its a big park and a great time for us car guys to be able to enjoy a good meet where we can include our familes.

Hondas Welcome as well.

GeeThreeFive

This thread was getting pushed down to far, had to make sure everyone prays it doesn't rain on Sunday.

bdawg46

hey Narc (stillmatic), i woulda just talked to u on AIM but u werent on and i didnt just want to let u hanging.... but i cant go bro..... parent issues to say the least, everythign was fine til about saturday night... but anyway.... i was really looking foward to it... man... just makes me mad.... hope u understand.... ttyl, sorry i couldnt make it :(

B

stillmatic

It's all good man You didn't really miss anything except for the crazy drive to the park..

BTW, where were all the Infiniti folks at? I only saw one G35 over there.. Was that you GeeThreeFive?

GeeThreeFive

Yeah, I was the only one, but I consider Nissan and Infiniti to be the same family, so I wasn't really alone. Everyone seemed to be real friendly. It was a little boring, but I didn't have a bad time. The drive was awesome, I'd like to back just for that. Someone said that a car went over the cliff. I don't think so, the fire trucks were in front of me going down the hill and I left just after they went up with there sirens on.

szh
Car: 2018 Tesla Model 3.

Unfortunately, no longer a Nissan or Infiniti, but continuing here at NICO!

Hi, all.

My son and I were planning to be there, but we had relatives in town and we could not make it ... maybe next time, we hope!

This was real close to our house (in the Evergreen Hills,) so it would have been really convenient. Oh, well.

Z

Return to “California Region”