San Fernando Valley Meet.....Why not? Nov 15 or 22nd

Including HI and CA
voddka
Car: A bunch of stuff

I've been thinking about this long and hard, and I think that we should have a SFV meet. There are almost never any meets around here, so I figure its time for a change. For a date, I'm thinking about the 25th and for location, its between sherman oaks castle and that park that's off woodman & magnolia (forget its name.) Anyways, all of this is still flexible, both date and location, but I'd really like to set this up. BTW, the meet will be open to all non-a**hole nissans (others depending on car/person) and non-sfv people as well, which basically means, come if you're not gonna hate or be ricey. Hope to see you there guys.

voddka

Edit: 15th or 22nd, looked at the wrong month on the calendar:D . Either of those is good though

voddka

How about sun the 16th. Any opinions/words on that, as that was suggested

GeeThreeFive

Your a little to far South for me. Is there ever any meets in central California? San Francisco? San Jose?Is it a little smokey in San Fernando?

fliprayzin240sx
Car: 97 240sx w/S13 SR20--RIP
93 S14 Silvia w/ S15 Spec R SR20--RIP
95 240sx kouki convert RB25det

GeeThreeFive wrote:Your a little to far South for me. Is there ever any meets in central California? San Francisco? San Jose?Is it a little smokey in San Fernando?

check zilvia cuz theres been a grip of san jose meets the last couple of wk ends. As for the SFV meet...make it the wk end of 21 and im there since im gonna be in socaLi for the whole wk of thanksgiving.

Zero-s13
Car: driving canyons, playing video games and taking care of my reptiles

Hey I live just above SFV in Ventura County. I will be so down to roll out there with my s13 and I am sure my friend and his s14 will roll too. Hell maybe even my friend and his FC will mob as well. Just let me know when and where exactly and I am down. I am sick of going out to OC to meet up with 240 peoples. -Jeromy

voddka

Ok Guys, meet's going down on the 16th at Van Nuys Sherman Oaks Park if GTPRO decides to (can) finish my car by the 15th. If not, the 22, but I hope for this weekend. Here's the address, its close to both the 101 and 405 freeways:

Van Nuys/Sherman Oaks Park14201 Huston StSherman Oaks,California 91423

Hope to see you there

voddka

Guys, its going down at 2 pm, and its going to be the 16th whether I get my car back or not.

voddka

Ok Guys, here's the list of people going with corresponding forums (btw, I'm taking a cue from Ry here in this idea). Now there will probably be non-forum people that these guys will bring (and maybe myself), but this is the forum total. BTW, correct me if I'm wrong or if you want to be added to the list.

Vodka (myself)Lisa (nissanforums)wicked (sr20deforums)NismoXR (nissanforumsrsenal200sx (nissanforums)Scrubnick (nissanforums)thatguy (nissanforums)SentraFi (nissanforums/vboard/b15)Cali240sxdrifter (zilvia)japboy06 (zilvia)brokenben, not sure but sounds like it (zilvia)95240tee (zilvia)manofthug (240sxforums)Zero-s13 (nico)ThaiBruin (altimas.net)Ihatepigs (altimas.net)cnynracer1, correct me if I'm wrong (sr20forums)se_nismo (sr20forums)gabo (NICO)5150-ser (sr20forums)

If anybody wants to be added to the list, I will be more than glad to do it.

voddka

Just added:5150-SER (sr2forums)calidrifter, will be late (240sxforums)brian (240sxforums)AJRacer805 (Nissanforums)

thephatone
Car: cars

hey its been a month since anyone posted on this thread but i was wondering how everything went down at the meet, im in northridge and goto flames and starbucks whenever i get a chance, and the cops are real good about popping their lights and sounding their sirens whenever theres alot of cars and people in a parking lot but i wish this 240sx sfv group got bigger as im down to help/organize etc... or simply be there to support others!!!

voddka

It went pretty good, but unfortunately not as many 240 people showed up as I would have hoped, and my car wasn't done yet . Anyways man, flames, thats around 2 blocks from where I work, so I'm in the area quite often. As for future meets, we'll see as I can't say anything definite.

thephatone
Car: cars

yeah it be nice for 240sx only to meet up...say 40-50 in a straight line cruising =D but anyways my car is going to be worked on soon im more than glad to help out

Return to “California Region”