San Antonio Area

Including NV, UT, AZ, CO, NM, and TX
Shusaka
Car: 1993 240SX Hatch

I am new to the san antonio area, i was wondering if any fellow nico members were involved in weekend meets/car enthusiast hangouts around town, i would like to meet at least a few friendly people in town, lol

OMSIN
Car: 1993 240sx Coupe SE

I believe you want TexasNissans.com, you'll have a lot more luck on there. If your not a member the register and go to the meets section and look under San Antonio. TexasNissans.com is full of members from all across TX, me being one of them. I go by OMSINsx on there, I'm in Austin.

Gabes13
Car: rb20det s13

Shusaka
Car: 1993 240SX Hatch

thank you omsin, im am registering for that right now, i know that there is a southwest forum, but i also know that the traffic that this board gets is like 10000% greater, plus there were only dead threads about this topic

Ghast
Car: 1993 240sx, 2002 Lancer ES, 2006 350z Enthusiast

Tonight, It is going to be a good night.

People from all sides of the city meet up at "Biff Buzby's Burgers".

There is going to be Hella old cars , hella new cars and hella mega variety.

This is a no bulls*** car meet, no s*** talkers or dumb asses. No wannabe gang bangers or Mr.Tough guy bad asses. This is a family friendly environment. So leave any attitude you may or may not have about BS at the door.

Here is the address.

12702 Toepperwein Rd Ste 130Live Oak, TX 78233

I will be sporting my lancer, I will be with all of the Evo's from JMS motorsports, The V8 guys with all the new camaro's or hanging out with my team. If you see or hear a viper i will be over in that area. holler at me, I do not bite haha. Ghast = Black guy with dreadlocks and laughs loud as fudge.

Hope to see you out there.

One Love,

Ghasty

Return to “Southwest Region”