Sacto/stockton Caravan to Freakmont

Including HI and CA
the1_thedave
Car: 2k Altima SE

Those who want to caravan together from Sacramento and Stockton.We will be meeting at the McDonalds parking lot in south sac. Calvine Rd. and Power Inn Rd.Its the same parking lot as Lowe Hardware store.We will be leaving at 10am so be there before that.From there we'll be stopping at the Chevron station at Lathrop Rd. and I-5. Around 10:45. and Pulling out at 11am.

That should get us to Fremont around 12 - 12:30, depending on the traffic at Tracy .

This setup is basically the same as last year except an hour earlier, for those who went last year.

the1_thedave
Car: 2k Altima SE

Just to let those know. I'll will be getting at th McD's at around 9:30 to eat a little. Reminder we will be leaving at 10am. Just so we can make good time. We're NOT doing much more than the speed limit. Not like last year, where it was like a race to get there. It maybe fun but its extremely dangerous. There was a caravan like this about a year ago with some BMW's a some people got killed for being stupid. SO anyways... Its only two days away, if you need to get ahold of me the best way is by email [email protected] .See all of you then.

Return to “California Region”