Sacto 240sx meet recap

Including HI and CA
Rockenreno
Car: 1997 BMW M3

It was really cool seeing everyone there, the turnout was better than I expected. From the start we had about 8 240's and a 300zx, plus a few other guys stopped by later. Unfortunately I didn't get a chance to really "meet" any of you (besides ronin and quik who I kinda knew already). So if you don't know who I am, I was the second white s14 to show up. Ronin was the first... plus his is SE and mine's a base model. Let me know who you guys are so I can attach faces to names here.

Anyway, here's my summary of the meet:I show up around 9:40 and we all kinda stand around and talk for a bit, after about 30 minutes quiksilvia gathers up some people to go cruising (I don't know where). Me, ronin, and 3 light blue s13s stayed. As time passed some integras and a turbo civic, and NSX all showed up, but more importantly a couple other 240s drove through including one with an s15 conversion. It was kind of cool to see because I've never seen those lights in person before. So anyway, we just hung out some more until a Vette and truck pulled it folloed by a cop flashing his lights. The cop called for backup as he was dealing with these two, and as two more cop cars pulled in we decided to leave them to their business and left.

Overall it was pretty cool, but low key. I am curious to know where everyone that left early went and how it was. We should definately do this again sometime though, maybe a weekend during the day for a BBQ, that'd be nice.:cool:

quiksilvia
Car: 95 s14 se

that vette and truck were street racing and got caught, i dont know why they were racing, but.... and we all went driving down the main strip, it was ok. and that s14 with the s15 lights, it also has a gtr badge, since the 240 is a skyline or something, and none of the body panels line up. but i saw another s14 with a kit and the s15 lights, and it was clean, he said he is gonna sign up here at nico, 1 point for me.

theronin

ok well i actually went and looked at the "s14.5" and all i can say is, that is the most busted *** front conversion i have ever seen! his quarter panels were all jacked up and his lights werent lined up correctly! besides the fact that he was on stock hubcaps. I asked him what kind of front bumper he had.

Me: hey man what kinda bumper is that, Zeal, Vertex, INGS, URAS?

Him: Drift!

Me: Riiight...... Well, see ya!

Overall i had fun. Although boys next time we will be having it at my house! I got a backyard for BBQ, misters out there so it dont get too hot! i got a garage in case anyone has parts they wanna put on. i got a lot of parking so we can hold alot of cars, and i got a bigscreen! who could ask for anything more?

Reno you forgot to mention the s13 with silvia conversion! A guy that used to work at Venus auto showed up with his sr'd s13. flat black, with a HUGE hole in his hood for his intake! i was skeptical because of the hole but after talkin to him and learning that he did all his own work i had to respect his originality!

Oh and boys.... remember that girl in the pink shirt later on in the evening? LOL i got her number! Just cause im old... dont mean i aint got no game! PWN4G3!

Rockenreno

Yeah, you get what you pay for with the s15 conversion. I think that guy cheped out, which was a bad idea. It was cool seeing it in person, poor work or otherwise.

I didn't get a chance to talk to the guy with the silvia conversion... that's probably why I forgot :(

Anyway, yes, definately should do this again soon. I've got nothing better to do :P

f8sjester

*sigh*. . . sorry I missed it. . . like I said in the other thread, i'm in serious need of new tires (I SEE RADIALS!!! AAARRGGHH!!) . .. so a 130 mile drive wasn't exactly an option for me. . .

ronin. . . keep us informed if you wanna get another meet together. . . i'll hook up with all y'all next time. . .

quiksilvia

ronin? i am the pimp daddy meet organizer, but me and ronin think the next one she be at ronins house with a bbq and strippers (ronin's mom and sister) shhhhh

tktrthomas1

im there........

Nock Out Puppet

When are you guys going to have another meet. My car should be done in about 2 weeks, and i would like to check out some other 240's. And where in Sac did you guy's have the meet @.

quiksilvia

roseville in n out

Rockenreno

we could have the next meet at the beginning of August... that'll give everyone time to do plenty to their car and recouperate from the last meet. I'm always down for a meet though if you guys want one sooner :D

theronin

i think all the locals should just meet every fri or sat night somewhere... we aint got anything else to do!

quiksilvia

we could that too

Nock Out Puppet

I can definetly make it to the next roseville in and out meet in about 2 weeks. Iam just waiting on a manual so i can find out what code its throwing then get her smoged and do the swap. Unless some one has one i can borrow, it will go alot faster.

theronin

just go to the faqs and look at the codes they have there man!

Nock Out Puppet

Thanks Ill give it a try.I have a GP Sports full body kit coming in a week. It's the G sonic type r. I was wondering if anyone locally would want to buy it off me, since i decided to go with out a body kit. But you must have a s13 front conversion done to use it. Or if you guys know anyone that would want it.ill let it go for 1,300 pick up. Unless some one lives to far and wants it shipped they have to pay for shipping.

Nock Out Puppet

when are you guys going to have the meet. My swap is done and Iam expecting my exhaust this week. So if it comes in then illbe able to show up. I can let you guys know tomorrow.

quiksilvia

i do my swap next week, lets plan something for a month from this weekend, a big one with the bay guys too. but if any sac guys interested, we could have a miny meet this weekden

Nock Out Puppet

when ever is good for me. that will give me more time to get everything done. But if you guys want to have a mini meet in a week or so thats fine as well. Are you doing your swap yourself, if not i can hook you up with the person who did mine.

quiksilvia

i'll be starting the swap on tuesday by myself and a couple friends

theronin

pshhhh we all know you dont have friends

Nock Out Puppet

sounds good.

quiksilvia

my hands and my tools, the only friends i need. i thought u died ronin...where ya been. u gonna help with the swap?

s14a
Car: 98 240 white

nooooooooooo i missed a 240 meet and its here in sac. :( plz tell me when you are going to have another one

theronin

i was in redding for the weekend, im back now... life has been hectic! when ya wanna do this man?

quiksilvia

we start tuesday, ill call you this weekend, anybody going to the cmi's on saturday?

Nock Out Puppet

Any one have a s14 sr20det installed in the area so I can match mine up. mine is boosting to high and then cuts of at 15psi. i installed it in a s13. Also are you guys ready to have a meet this week?

Nock Out Puppet

is anyone ready to have a meet. I would realy like to get to see your guy's cars and get to know some of the people on this site.

theronin

we should soon.... i dont want to get to know any of you, i already know quik and if i could find a way to unknow him beleive me i would!

quiksilvia

my car isnt running :(

Holisticbeatz

What, no pictures?

Return to “California Region”