Sacramento? May 8th

Including HI and CA
BLegacy

We're going to try and do another mountain run. The last one was pretty fun. It is tentatively set for May 8th. We'll meet at around 11:45am. Location to be determined (will be in Northern California). Hope you other guys can make it this time.

GeeThreeFive

Still waiting for details.

BLegacy

We will be meeting at the same place as last time.

12pm at the Best Buy parking lot in El Dorado Hills. Take Highway 50 (from Sacramento) and exit Scott Road. You should be able to see Best Buy on the left side from the highway. As always, if you've got a two-way radio, please bring it. We will meet at 12, but will wait for those of you who we know are coming. We might also grab some lunch just before the run. Our route will be discussed at the meeting point, but basicaly we'll be heading southward from Latrobe Road.

GeeThreeFive

Are you organizing this, because I would think it would be on teamdriven if you were? Who's going?

BLegacy

This is not an official team-driven event, so it won't be on our events page. Although, if you check the event happenings on our own forum board, you'll see that part of the planning took place there, and most participants will be team-driven members. So far, about six people are planning to run, with two or three others interested, but haven't heard a definite answer. If you want to go, maybe you and him (altimateone on our forum board, from Stockton) can caravan to Scott road together.

GeeThreeFive

I don't know if I'm going my son has a baseball game at 9:30am.

Return to “California Region”