s14 sr20det fuel pump issues

ONLY for ADVANCED technical discussion about the 240sx!
RobbieSS
Car: 1995 Nissan 240sx SE

I've searched quite a few forums and can't find a solution so i felt alright posting here haha, I have a 95 240sx se with a blacktop sr20det swap in it. I bought it knowing it didn't run but I know it has spark, compression, and air. She wants to crank over and tries desperately but it's being starved of fuel and the fuel pump doesn't prime. I've replaced the fuel pump fuse and relay and still no dice. I used a volt meter to check the harness connection and it had 12v so i took the pump out and tested the ohms between the terminals and it was reading within 0.2-3.0 so I'm not quite sure whats wrong with it. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Side note: I have a strong feeling when the previous owner set up the harness he did it very wrong so I've been checking connections

NukeKS14
Car: 1995 240SX SE - KA24DE-T
AC Cobra Mk IV Rep.
2020 Civic Si

That resistance seems really low. Did you ohm it with the wiring disconnected? Should be at least 100ohm I'd think. May need a new fuel pump.

how-to-240sx-hardwire-fuel-pump-t545598.html

The top of this forum has a link to the FSMs. Download yours and look up wiring diagram should be EC and verify your wire colors.

Return to “240SX Technical Forum”