S13 Upholstery

NICO's official source for Nissan upholstery, carpet, headliners, and trim information!
obarrera

Hi, does anyone know of any places in San Diego that do upholstery work on cars? Im looking for a place that does quality work at an affordable price.

I wanna change pretty much everything, the top(I would like dark grey suede), the carpet(all black), and the rear seats(change them to black also), oh and the middle part of the door panels(dark grey suede), I have NO idea how much this would cost me.

Please if anyone has any hook ups or anything, let me know, my car is a mess inside...

THANKS!

Mauibuilt Guy
Car: 1997 240SX SE

I got quoted about $1300 for suede on all my seats, new carpet(not suede), new roof liner material(suede) and door panels(suede). Just check the yellow pages and give the companies a phone call or stop by and get a quote. They are endless shops in SOCAL.

obarrera

Damn that's a lot of money....yeah im gonna start looking, im thinking of going to tj, but im not sure where in tj as there's a lot of places and don't want to end up in the wrong one

WhiteKnight
Car: 240sx

I know a shop in tijuana....it's near a big mart like costco on the east side....I can't remember the streets though.

obarrera

already found someone, thanks though.

ANVIL
Car: RB25DET S13.5

post the before/after pics!

MastaYu
Car: 92 240SX HB SE

ANVIL wrote:post the before/after pics!

obarrera

He only did the roof, I would take pictures but my camera isn't working. Im gonna take the car back to him like in a month so he can do all the interior though, and I'll take some pics. He did a great job on my car, hopefully the rest will look as good.

fenderfatstrat6
Car: 240sx s13 hatch

can people post pics of the door pannels they have had re done i need to figure out the different options i have on getting this material on there cause of that hard angle i have to get around thanks!

Return to “Interiors”