This post has been pre-approved by Greg. Thanks!!!
Under engine cover/skid plate for S13 is available now. Several people have already installed these with no problems. Here's the detail:
1. Made of 080 thickness and 3003 grade aluminum panel.
2. There are 2 versions. Version 1 is for KA or SR with stock oil pans. Version 2 is for SR with Greddy oil pan. You don't have to remove it when you do oil change.
3. This cover will clear aftermarket sway bars and fit perfect on stock tension rod bracket or Nismo Power brace.
4. No drilling required. You will use existing holes under the car. One hole(threaded) on the lower radiator support, two holes(threaded) on the tension trackets and two holes(not threaded) on cross member right below steering rack.
5. Installation hardwares are NOT included. You will need five 10mm bolts and two nuts to install this. Spacers are optional. All can be purchsed from local hadware stores.
6. It's not going to be super clean and shiny due to machine work. Some scratches can be found.
7. Price is $90 shipped for Version 1 and $100 shipped for Version 2. I have limited quantity of Version 2 panels. I usually ship it following business day and email tracking number right after. Insurance is included in shipping.
8. I take Paypal. Please send payment to sooky @ hotmail.com Please email me if you want to pay with check or money order, so we can arrange it.
Here's some pictures.
Version 1 panel KA/SR with stock oil pan
Version 2 panel SR with Greddy oil pan
Smashed KA oil panI can't guarantee that this won't happen if you have this under engine cover/skid plate, but it can minimize the damage.
Please read Fabricators' Market Rules before say anything negative.zerothread/266805
Please feel free to ask any questions. Thanks for looking!
Modified by 94_240sx at 7:49 PM 1/29/2008
Modified by 94_240sx at 11:43 AM 12/25/2008