S13 goes driftin! Pics!

Nissan dominates the drift scene - Always has, always will.
Nismo_Freak
Car: 89 240SX

Edit: ... Pics rehosted.

TrueSlide
Car: Stuff

All dead links to me :(

Nismo_Freak

Aight, there server sucks... gimme a minute and I'll load them all to mine.

HongKongChick
Car: Nissan 1992 Flying Chicken

were u at Houston last weekend? the drifting event??

Nismo_Freak

Yup, don't tell me you were there cause I swear I saw someone that resembled you and if it was I'll go mad.

nametakennow
Car: '06 MINI Cooper S

It'd be a lot better if they were closer, but it looks like you got her sliding quite nicely. That would be all too fun...

Nismo_Freak

Later at night, being the weirdos we are... we resulted to Tandem drifting with another S13... and yes, we got video :D

Mr1der
Car: It's still not a Nissan...

I'd have to agree with the closer shots, but that's nice looking car, I'm a sucker for a nice glossy black.

where's the video you speak of man?!?

Nismo_Freak

Mr1der wrote:I'd have to agree with the closer shots, but that's nice looking car, I'm a sucker for a nice glossy black.

where's the video you speak of man?!?

Whenever I get it I'll host it.

Closer shots isn't gonna happen unless you wanna dodge cars trying to get them. It's a bit of a free for all out on the course.

Mr1der

I'd imagine, perhaps someone can get ahold of a good zoom lense next time.

was it a timed event like an autocross or just getting out and having fun on the track?

Nismo_Freak

Timed drift event? ... lol

It's just a get out and have some fun event.

Well ... when I resized the pics from 1024 x 768 the car gets small.

Mr1der

sorry, the neon confused me, didn't know it was an actual drift event.

though the idea of seeing who can have the fastest drift would be prett funny...

Nismo_Freak

Yeah, ends up in who can spin out the most or push the farthest before the car turns hahha.

Mr1der

do they award points for smoothness or unique presentations?

kinda reminds me an issue of Automobile where they had a Viper at about 155 degrees or so, pretty sweet pic...

Nismo_Freak

No awards, just people having fun.

We are gonna do awards later when we all get better at it.

HongKongChick

Nismo_Freak wrote:Yup, don't tell me you were there cause I swear I saw someone that resembled you and if it was I'll go mad.

well sorry to make u mad.. but i was :D

if u thought it was me, all u had to do is to come to me and ask..

i caught this one dude taking pics of me while i am taking pics of the cars, so sneaky, shoud've just asked! silly guys!

:D

Nismo_Freak

HongKongChick wrote:well sorry to make u mad.. but i was :D

if u thought it was me, all u had to do is to come to me and ask..

i caught this one dude taking pics of me while i am taking pics of the cars, so sneaky, shoud've just asked! silly guys!

:D

No, I saw you and was like... I know her from somewhere, then later on I was like... HKC? ... Nah, no way!

Keith (keylampa) was there also.

Should have said Hi to us! or at least me :)

Actually ... forget Keith, he had his woman there (I think) hehe.. so yeah um you wanna ride in the S14 when it gets moving again, I can show you my mad tight JDM drifting skillz (more like lack of) haha

:ylsuper

BTW, I'm moving to H-Town.

HongKongChick

Nismo_Freak wrote:No, I saw you and was like... I know her from somewhere, then later on I was like... HKC? ... Nah, no way!

Keith (keylampa) was there also.

Should have said Hi to us! or at least me :)

Actually ... forget Keith, he had his woman there (I think) hehe.. so yeah um you wanna ride in the S14 when it gets moving again, I can show you my mad tight JDM drifting skillz (more like lack of) haha

:ylsuper

BTW, I'm moving to H-Town.

haha...see the thing is i dont know what many of you look like, so i didnt know any of the NICO guys or girls was there or not. so yea, u shouldve came to say hi to me!! WHAHA :D :D :D

sure i like a ride. oh btw, who's that guy in that red 240 with a bike rack or something on its roof? he was getting all the ladies to ride with him, and those girls were like super super super excited that they got to ride in it, makes me wonder if they even knew what drifting is? hehe..and one of them wore a mini skirt, and a see thru blouse with black bra and undies that everyone could see? wow.... too bad it's not summer huh? coz they probably be wearing nothing WHAHA :D

but there are a few guys that were so good at it. and of course many spun out!!! WHAHA :D

oh and i dont live in Houston, i live in Oklahoma, so the drive was like 7 hours..

Nismo_Freak

HongKongChick wrote:haha...see the thing is i dont know what many of you look like, so i didnt know any of the NICO guys or girls was there or not. so yea, u shouldve came to say hi to me!! WHAHA :D :D :D

sure i like a ride. oh btw, who's that guy in that red 240 with a bike rack or something on its roof? he was getting all the ladies to ride with him, and those girls were like super super super excited that they got to ride in it, makes me wonder if they even knew what drifting is? hehe..and one of them wore a mini skirt, and a see thru blouse with black bra and undies that everyone could see? wow.... too bad it's not summer huh? coz they probably be wearing nothing WHAHA :D

but there are a few guys that were so good at it. and of course many spun out!!! WHAHA :D

oh and i dont live in Houston, i live in Oklahoma, so the drive was like 7 hours..
Well maybe we can meet in Dallas or something for some good food, we can invite Dawn (adguru) out with us and make it a NICO shindig with whomever else lives in Dallas. Ronny from Project Nissan and his group would join us I'm sure.

Yeah I saw the hootchies over there by the starting line. They look to me to be like wanna be car sluts that just want attention. I call em slut puppies... cause they want all the attention and well... they dress like sluts.

HongKongChick

Nismo_Freak wrote:Well maybe we can meet in Dallas or something for some good food, we can invite Dawn (adguru) out with us and make it a NICO shindig with whomever else lives in Dallas. Ronny from Project Nissan and his group would join us I'm sure.

Yeah I saw the hootchies over there by the starting line. They look to me to be like wanna be car sluts that just want attention. I call em slut puppies... cause they want all the attention and well... they dress like sluts.

yea Dallas sounds better, far better, then Houston!!! WHAHA :D

glad to know i am not the only one that thinks they were bunch of hootchies!!! i mean even with the a bit warmer weather in Houston, it was certainly not the time for mini skirt and short sleeve see thru shirts.... and flip flops?? wow....

i was wearing a long sleeve sweater, then another long sleeve heavier sweater the whole day, and i still thought it was cold!

Nismo_Freak

Well i'm hungry and I'm gonna go get food...

HongKongChick

so btw, who else from NICO was there?

HongKongChick

and did you see that Civic?? damn, knowing he wasnt "drifting" but he did "powerslide" pretty damn good! at least it looked real good!

Nismo_Freak

HongKongChick wrote:so btw, who else from NICO was there?
Me, Keith, you, Aries, and some others probably

I wasn't a fan of the FF cars being on the track but that Neon was just funny, he was trying hard.

HongKongChick

Nismo_Freak wrote:Me, Keith, you, Aries, and some others probably

I wasn't a fan of the FF cars being on the track but that Neon was just funny, he was trying hard.
yea, he was too noisy for me though! hehe..

Nismo_Freak

HongKongChick wrote:yea, he was too noisy for me though! hehe..

Yeah, it sure was loud... I'm sure you heard my friends car.

It was the one in all the pics above, all it has is a test pipe and a Nur Spec and it's loud, but oh so nice.

HongKongChick

did u see this???

Nismo_Freak

Yeah, thats Chris's (aka Aries's) car... it's aptly named The Pushmonster, he had a few encounters of the off-course kind hehe.

HongKongChick

damn. that's amazing! and it sounded so mean too! damn!!! :D :D :D

Nismo_Freak

Yeah, but those rear tires I still say he jacked from a Yukon or something hahha.

245/900/15s or something hahah.

Return to “Nissan Drift Forum”