s13 front lower control arms,tie rods/tie rod ends,tension

Forum for Nissan wheel fitment, tire selection, suspension setup and brake discussions.
CaDet s13
Car: S13 240sx
Powered by Ca18Det

Ok, so i hit a curb the other night showing off(its ok to laugh). I ended up snapping my passenger side tension rod, bent my lower control arm and broke my already dying tie rod and possibly the tie rod end. I drive a 1991 s13 hatch. My front suspension is stock except for kyb lowering springs installed by previous ower(i believe its around a 2inch drop).

What i would like to know is what is a good company to go with to get my replacements. I plan on doing both sides only makes sense to me to do so. And i decided i want to upgrade. I mainly use the car as a dd but im working into the drift scene as long as the curbs stay outta my way lol... As far as comfort goes im not worried about it. I want it to be aggressive and handle on a dime. But im also not looking to break my bank. Since i dont know much about a good company to go with my bidget is kinda open until i get more info....which is where all of you will be of use to me. Im looking for factual info not opinions on what company will provide the performance, strentgh, and longevity i am looking for at a reasonable price.

simmode1
Car: Red '95 S14

Personally, I would recommend looking at SPL or PBM brands. They'll have everything you need. They may not be the cheapest on the market, but they certainly are quality.

If you're looking for bargain basement bs, I guess there's always ISIS and Megan. But, they're meh... :gotme

Return to “Nissan Tires, Wheels, Brakes and Suspension”