So what exactly is it? This bracket allows you to use 2 pairs of Z32 rear calipers for AWESOME stopping power. One pair of calipers gets plumbed up like normal and works off of the brake pedal. The other pair gets plumbed SEPARATELY to the hydraulic handbrake. No more weird pedal feel when pulling the e-brake and the footbrake! You now have a dedicated setup for the hydraulic handbrake.
What comes with the kit:
- One left bracket
- One right braket
- 2 hub rings to align rotors correctly.
- 8x M12 Class 10.9 Bolts for hub.
- 8x M12 Split locking washers.
- 8x M10 Class 10.9 Flange head bolts for calipers.
- 8x M10 Stainless steel flat washers.
- Made in the USA by an Aerospace/Medical certified machine shop with ISO9001:2008 certs.
- 6061-T6 aluminum for strength and low weight used on brackets and hub rings.
- The brackets are CNC'd and not water jetted. CNC is much more precise and cleaner.
- Hardened steel liners(Rc 62-64)
- FEA tested as well as real world tested on track.
- Huge 11.7" rotors on the rear.
Need to know:
- You will use REAR rotors from one of the following vehicles.
Code: Select all
FORD MUSTANG BULLITT 2001 FORD MUSTANG COBRA (1994 - 2004) FORD MUSTANG COBRA R 1995 FORD MUSTANG COBRA SVT 1995 FORD MUSTANG SVT COBRA R 2000
- Aluminum uprights(Z32, R32, etc) need to have a few places ground down. Quick work with a grinder.
- This will space your wheels out 8mm. It's like adding an 8mm spacer to the wheels. Please keep this in mind if you have flush fitting wheel already.
- We recommend using a 3/4" bore hydraulic handbrake. 5/8" will work as well.
- Allows the proper use of a hydraulic handbrake. No more rigged inline setups that don't work when you need them to!
From the back:
$250 USD Shipped to the US.
$270 USD Shipped to Canada/Mexico
$290 USD Shipped internationally. Please contact me before sending money for international orders.
I will be offering a hydraulic handbrake setup soon.
Please PM me on here, email me sil8ty(at)gmail.com or call me at 520/444/4415