RPM problem

The G-Series Tuning Forum is the place to discuss G35/G37 performance modifications and mechanical repair.
BrouliG35

Ok guys i got problem , sometimes when i pres gas rpm's dont move, or move a little bit and very slowly like today for example im driving everything its ok , i stop on red and bum i press gas and its bearly moving . what can be a problem any sugestion pleas and service engine soon its on,i bought the car with 5800 miles on it rebuilt title ( its 2005 2-door automatic ) was hit on the back and i dont got warrenty i will go to INFINITY but i wana ask you guys first .

Thank you .

ENYBODY ??????????

o yaaaa where is a transmision fluid ??

is there ( in this forum ) a section to seel car ??

Modified by BrouliG35 at 6:37 PM 6/22/2007

C-Kwik
Car: 2013 Chevy Volt, 1991 Honda CRX DX

You might try reading the service engine code. If it is detecting the problem that is is causing your issue, then you might be able to narrow down what the problem might be or at least the system involved.

Also, please do try and check your spelling and punctuation a little, especially when asking for help. It would make it much easier to read your post. We don't need it to be a formal post, but it does help us to be able to read it more clearly...

fosterelli
Car: 2006 Infiniti G35 6MT Sedan

I have to go with C-Kwik on this one...from what I can tell I would ditto what he said and check the trouble codes...lots of shops can do this for you w/o paying dealership rates for diagnostics...but check the tranny fluid too. Should be a simple thing to check...with both of these things completed you should have a better idea of the issue at hand. I would check the fluid level first as it is free to do yourself. Good luck.

BrouliG35

Ok thank you guys , and i will work on my writing, any other ideas welcome

once again THANK YOU GUYS

zozoka1212
Car: 08 Infiniti G35x

As previously stated I would try to get the trouble code out and go from there.

Zozoka

BrouliG35

OK guys i got it check and its acceleration pedal sensor or something like that (gas pedal sensor ) at 11000 miles now that suck do you guys know how much would that cost ???

any suggestion welcome and once again thank you guys for all the help.

BrouliG35

haven been here for a while i fix my problem cost me 225 $ for whole gas pedale thy dont sell it seperatly . thanks for all the help again

i yaaaa is there like FOR SALE section in here couse i have to sell my car got baby on the way and i have to buy SUV now

Return to “G35 and G37 Engine, Drivetrain & Tuning”