Rotors for brake pads

General discussion area for the L32-chassis Altima
Primodlt
Car: 2011 Nissan Altima SL 2.5

Just bought a set of Akebono Ceramic pads for my 2011 Altima. What type/brand rotors will pair up best with these pads? I do want a decent bite and very minimal to no dust.

Theironman117
Car: 2011 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL Sedan QR25DE CVT

Primodlt, StopTech makes some great brake rotors that will work with those I'm sure. Just make sure to get the slotted ones but not drilled as the drilled ones crack under heavy pressure. The slotted ones also make great dust excavators for the brakes. Hope this helps.

D1dad
Car: 2021 Nissan Altima SR
2018 Nissan Rogue Midnight
2009 Nissan Altima SL

Raybestos eht or sometimes referred to as element 3. I installed these on my daughters Dodge Journey 2 years ago which she runs to her work (nurse) in Ohio’s snow and salt, 120 miles round trip. After 2 years and many miles they’re still in excellent shape. I used coated Wagner rotors on my wife’s 18 rogue back in may and they’re already showing their age and haven’t seen a winter yet. I was so impressed with the element 3s I put them on my 09 and will do the same to my 21 when I get around to painting the calipers. I installed centric ceramic pads on the dodge and Wagner thermo quiets on my 09 and no issues on either with these rotors. The best part is they’re very reasonably priced.

Return to “4th Generation Altima Sedan (2007-2012)”