Rotors and Pads 2013 m37xS

Forum for Infiniti M37, M56 M35h Hybrid and Q70 owners.
dax1983

Does anyone have a HOW TO on changing rotors and pads on a sport model? What types of rotors should i get? Is the caliper a push piston or turn piston? I was looking in to Brakemotive drilled slotted rotors, if there is anything that you guys recommend please let me know.
Any suggestions and info would be much appreciated.

Ilya
Car: 2011 M56x but I spend a lot of time on my 2015 Kawasaki Vulcan S. Former owner of a 2007 M35x. Also take care of my wife's 2016 QX60.

It should be the same as any other M...so same steps, etc. And Nissan/Infiniti calipers are almost always push piston...I usually use a c-clamp. Good choice on brakemotive, bout to install my 5th set from over the years.

pedsemdoc
Car: 2013 M37 Sport - SOLD, Premium/Tech/Sport Journey
Carbon fiber engine cover
GT Spec front tower strut bar
R2C Intakes
Oil catch cans
Custom Start button LEDs

Brakemotive rotors on Ebay -- drilled/slotted for a nice price.
Caliper is a push piston

If you google Infiniti G37 sport or Nissan 370z brake change you'll find how to's with pics/videos that ae essentially the same. That's what I used to change mine. Was going to make a How To, but my cell phone pics of the process turned out pretty bad.

Just a heads up, one of my rotors was really rusted on...had to hit it with a ton of penetrating spray, then several good whacks with a hammer, and patience.

dax1983

Thank You for the suggestions. Much appreciated guys.

Return to “Infiniti M37, M56, M35h Hybrid and Q70 Forum”