roll-call who lives in central florida area

Including AR, LA, MS, AL, FL, GA, SC, and NC
Aspec0002
Car: cars, soccer, paintball

anyone who lives in the central florida area respond please. i live in merritt island and met a few 240 owners last friday at the local car meet friday. my name is scott and and currently replacing my head gasket and driving a maxima. anyways, i met a guy named bill from melbourne area i think it was with a black 1995 it looked sick, if your on the board bill let me know, also if rick may is on here let me know. thanks.

MasterMan
Car: nothing running at the moment city buses "uck here

omg... the toys r us meet right? i was going to go this friday.. yeah u see glen and his lil clan of 240's from ISP? they r there alot.. god damn tho there is alot of rice.. what do they want us to do at the fair grounds? the one guy talkin said he wanted us to work.. and for the work we would be in some rice mag? i dunno i dont mind helping but i dont really wanna be in a mag if its filled with riced out hondas.. msg me on aim: WolkT115 ... also ive been there a few time, red 240SX SE 91' Fastback.. did some burouts and pissed off the honda boys.. fak them.. anyways.. hit me back with the info... if your gonna be there next friday ill meet up with ya.. last week we were gonna jack this kid in his honda (baby blue civic hatch) kid is gay i called him rice.. now hez always starting shiz.. eh this is goin on too long.. lata

Movingviolation240
Car: Big boost and flying are 2 of the 3 things I can't turn down

We get together all the time in Orlando, you should come up. It's at the Bennigins off SR50 every Sat night at around 11pm.

MikeS14240sx

I live in merrit island. I'll be at the toys r us this friday. I've never gone cause always saw a bunch of civics and stuff but no 240's.

I'll be in a green 98 240.

MasterMan

alright i might make a run up there just to meet up with u.. Movingviolation240 i went to that bennagines i think.. i took 50 to a street called university.. there was a bennagines right there.. looked around (about 10:00 at night) saw no 240's varry dissapointed i stoped at a gas station for cigs, saw a guy in a 240 he told me to go to internatal drive.. so i did.. stoped in at a sonic.. nothing but riced out hondas :( and one viper and ferri.. well if i can get good directions then MABY i can find u guys...hit me up on aim man... WolkT115.. thanks l8er

Aspec0002

yea i go to the toys r us meet almost every friday becuz all my money goes to my 240 and its free to hang out with my friends there. if you ever see cars with a sticker across the top wiindshield that says a spec tuning. they know me because me and my friends started that club. you can hit me up on aim my sn is aspec0002

MikeS14240sx

ok. Umm....... What time are you guys there? I was checking from 10 to 11 or so and there was hardly anyone there.

Aspec0002

ok so heres the deal...everyone went to toys r us around 9 and well cops were waiting for us. so we moved to the old k mart lot and copos sittin there too. so we went to the mall. security came by and notified us that fhp was coming so we went to big lots. again cops waiting for us there too. so we finally ended up at the home depot albertsons plaza. you know where that is right? well you know that lil snow cone place in there by the gas station? yea my friends dad owns that so we are going to definitely are going to stay there from now on. anyone you know that goes to toys r us tell them to go to the home depot albertsons plaza. we will start it there, because from what i understand they cannot doing anything about that since my friends dad owns it and doesnt mind us going there. so we are on his property and he doesnt care so tell everyone you know to go there ok? thanx. btw i saw you today in the early afternoon by chase hammock road i believe it was you. if it was, nice exhaust that dual n1 sounds good. maybe we will meet this friday when i get back from the track. thanks

MikeS14240sx

Yea i know where that place is.

Speeddoctor
Car: Nissans, Infinitis, datsuns, motorsickles,
NICO founder April 22, 2000

Moving vile: What was that remark about the "old guy" SD

Aspec0002

everyone that can attend car club at albertsons parking lot. it will be by the lil snowcastles shack. i would like to meet you all and especially check out your 240sx's. do you all know estevan (sp?) he has the blue s13 with an sr20det or clayton with a black s13 with a ca18det? both are fabolous cars.

MasterMan

yeah i know estevan and all them... they are cool i chilled with them at viks house the other night.. we are meeting up on wickham tomarrow night at 8 by krispy kream around 8 (thursday night) and estevan car is really really really nice..

Aspec0002

yes his car is so sick. are you going to hot import nights saturday? my friends and i are. you should go. itll be fun.

MasterMan

where is it at? and what time ill go.. hell got nuttin better to do :)

MikeS14240sx

Its at the orange county convention center, tickets are like $25 at the door. Don't know when it starts. I got nothing this weekend so i'm in. Let me know whats going on.

Movingviolation240
Car: Big boost and flying are 2 of the 3 things I can't turn down

the bennigins we are at is off 50, not university. It's the one on 50 accross from Best Buy (allmost anyhow) near orlando exec airport.

1030-1100 every saturday night is when it starts.

PaulORlando,FL

Return to “Southeast Region”