Rogue Spoilers anyone?

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
WestCo Justin
Car: S13 coupe

Genuine Nissan Rogue Rear Roof Spoilers http://www.thenismoshop.com/ik...12989

We have a few colors in stock and others only take 2-3 business days to get in.

Local pickup always welcome as well.

jsellberg
Car: '08 rogue iridium graphite sl awd premium

sup lexus look a like.the bodies already look enough like the lexus', lol

tw34k
Car: 2007 350Z Enthusiast - Solar Orange***2008 Rogue SL-FWD ( NOT Rouge ) First Rogue Sold in Tacoma /

I already have a spoiler...and it do look sharp.

Now where can I get the clear tail lights to replace the red ones??....that's the next piece I want.

Thirakul
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue

yeah! i get that a lot..."your back end looks like a lexus" it is a very nice piece to finish off the outside of your rogue!

mlmcgahee
Car: 2010 Nissan Altima Coupe 2.5s

Can you post a pic of your Rouge and spoiler. I'm thinking of getting one, but the only photo I have seen is the stock one from the web.

tw34k
Car: 2007 350Z Enthusiast - Solar Orange***2008 Rogue SL-FWD ( NOT Rouge ) First Rogue Sold in Tacoma /

There are some pics of my spoiler over in this thread...

zer...age=2

I think it looks alot better with the spoiler added on...all I need now are the window vents, clear tail lights and the chrome grill finisher set....But after my wife Dinged the drivers door and scraped the front wheel against a sidewalk....I' might just buy me a new '09 when they arrive and she can have the dented-scraped up rogue. And she wont touch the new one.

mlmcgahee
Car: 2010 Nissan Altima Coupe 2.5s

Thanks tw34k. They do look nice... I think I'll get one in the next few months.

BrianV
Car: 07 G35S 6MT, 02 MDX-T AWD

I dig it. I think it finishes off the rear of the vehicle. I'm not generally a spoiler fan but I think this one works and enhances the appearance. I'd definitely get one if I had/get a Rogue.

jshen24755
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue SL AWD

it looks very nice but just wondering... how easy is to install by yourself?? anyone did it??? thanks

marKram
Car: Nissan Rogue SL FWD

I saw this note on the link above: "Professional installation recommended. Drilling required.".

Mander
Car: nissan rogue

I really dig the spoiler and want one, but my husband is hesitant because he thinks it will reduce the view out the back which is not big to begin with, any issues with that? And what about ease of installation? Is it something a mechanically inclined individual could do or totall forget about it?

Wizard
Car: 2008 Rogue

I install one on my Rouge in about 30 min.The spoiler comes with a templet you cut out and tape to the top to mark the holes to drill. You will need to have some match paint to paint the bare metel in the holes you drill. This will keep rush from forming. Remember to measure three times and drill once.

Return to “Rogue Forum”