Rogue photos not doing justice

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
ron-svmale

I've never seen a photo with a person/owner standing next to a Rogue (just to show other buyers the actual size).

I finally took a test drive, and the photos don't do the actual Rogues justice. They're much bigger than they actually look in any photo.

tommy5402

Agreed. You really do have to see it in person. I too thought it was much smaller than it actually is...

tw34k
Car: 2007 350Z Enthusiast - Solar Orange***2008 Rogue SL-FWD ( NOT Rouge ) First Rogue Sold in Tacoma /

Well here you go then...a pic with the owner. (( That's me ))...This is the day I bought it. Never mind the messy hair...it was a long stressfull day...(( I had never bought a new car before ))...and it was a little windy.

oh yeah....and I stand 6 feet tall.......plus I tend to slouch a little.

Rogueman
Car: Nissan Rogue SL AWD

Dood you look like the guy from that 70's show

tw34k
Car: 2007 350Z Enthusiast - Solar Orange***2008 Rogue SL-FWD ( NOT Rouge ) First Rogue Sold in Tacoma /

Ooooh WoooooW Maaaan !!!

Like thanks alot maaaan !! That's like ...Far Out Man!!

Rogueman
Car: Nissan Rogue SL AWD

hahah nice. No offense meant though :D

tw34k

None taken...Tommy Chong was a favorite of mine growing up.

Maybe as I grow older I'll start to look like my other favorite...George Carlin.

Lexi'sSexyRogue
Car: 2009 Wicked Black Rogue AWD Black leather moonroof

story of my first look at my rogue. (its inspiring to people looking at buying one)

I bought my rogue from a dealer who mainly sold mercedes benz. We are talking a high class dealer, people. Beautiful building. I had seen pictures of rogues but never really thought they were to be described as "stunning" or "amazing". when I walked into the dealer, the man wearing the black and white suit number said, "Come with me." He led me back into a back room shaped like a long tunnel, where they kept the sold cars. There were those beam lights pointing everywhere. Our footsteps even echoed. I noticed that on each side of the tunnel, there were probably about 30 mercedes sedans and coupes, all of which were black, facing towards the middle of the walkway. At the very end... was my new black rogue. Nose of it pointed right towards me. chrome grill. And you know what?? The people all walking with me commented on how that black Rogue was more powerful-looking and sleeker than all of those mercedes. It was like a dream... the BEST way to get a new car. Moral of the story?: there is no way that pictures do the rogue justice. no. way.

Roguemeister

tw34k wrote:None taken...Tommy Chong was a favorite of mine growing up.

Maybe as I grow older I'll start to look like my other favorite...George Carlin.
George Carlin was a brilliant comedian... the best!!

P.S. you are holding those keys like you just retrieved them out of a toilet!! lol

Roguemeister

Lexi’sSexyRogue wrote:story of my first look at my rogue. (its inspiring to people looking at buying one)

I bought my rogue from a dealer who mainly sold mercedes benz. We are talking a high class dealer, people. Beautiful building. I had seen pictures of rogues but never really thought they were to be described as "stunning" or "amazing". when I walked into the dealer, the man wearing the black and white suit number said, "Come with me." He led me back into a back room shaped like a long tunnel, where they kept the sold cars. There were those beam lights pointing everywhere. Our footsteps even echoed. I noticed that on each side of the tunnel, there were probably about 30 mercedes sedans and coupes, all of which were black, facing towards the middle of the walkway. At the very end... was my new black rogue. Nose of it pointed right towards me. chrome grill. And you know what?? The people all walking with me commented on how that black Rogue was more powerful-looking and sleeker than all of those mercedes. It was like a dream... the BEST way to get a new car. Moral of the story?: there is no way that pictures do the rogue justice. no. way.
Wow! what a great delivery! class all the way.

mx6bfast
Car: 08 Rogue SL FWD

Rogueman wrote:Dood you look like the guy from that 70's show
That looks like Hiro in the background from Heros.

Return to “Rogue Forum”