Rogue Nismo?

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
Leo2005

I'm planning to get rogue either this week or next week(when my dealer will get me a car ) but I would like to know if anybody installe already a good intake on it? I'm trying to find a nismo intake but can't even find for 08 altima which I thought it should be the same. Does anybody think that I'll be able to install for 06 altima nismo intake? Thank you for any info.

Eikon
Car: 71 240z, 93 Supra TT

Well Leo.. I can't say for sure as I have not tried it personally.. The Rogue and 4cyl Altima share the very same QR25DE engine and CVT transmission.

But, the layout of items in the engine bay may be different. Battery, fuse boxes, and other items may be placed differently and cause the intake to route differently.

I would spend a few minutes at the dealership and check it out.. Pop the hood on an Altima and then the Rogue and see if they look the same around the area of the air intake.

When you do find out.. please share your results with us. Thanks

philipa_240sx

The Rogue shares it's chassis and drivetrain with the '07-08 Sentra/Sentra SE-R. The Rogue does get several distinct changes, but if you compare the 2 engine compartments and they are very similar. I have not seen any CAI's for the 07'-08 Sentra SE-R yet, but I would imagine we will start seeing something soon. Once released, I would suggest trying one of these intakes on the Rogue.

Leo2005

Well....I'm finally getting a Rogue this week and will look for the intake soon. I will probably go to performance shop so they could choose a good one for me.

Return to “Rogue Forum”