Road and track boasting on 2007 gtr

A forum for owners and fans of the legendary Nissan Skyline and Nissan GTR.
r35forums.com

Have any of you seen the article? They posted what Ive known for about 2 years, and just now is when they pick up on whats been online. They should have wrote about the gtr being in testing already as it is. Too bad I guess, we will have to inform them here.:pface Any other info I get I will post here for you all. Wish I could attach multiple pics here, but It would take too long. Im on 56k and it will take me more than half an hour. Im working on an article, but what I can say is that in proximity, the new engine will be at 3L's. Im still wondering what engine the concept had, as I seen the promo video and it has alot of grunt to it. I imangine it was the same vq as in the 350z, put in there for testing purposes I guess. Any of you seen the promo video? I have a link.

Also, Fred msn is now [email protected], add me so we can discuss. I sent you an email but a auto response says smoething about a business trip, nicocon I guess.:D on msn, I can discuss some hard core evidence, Ive holded back on email.

w1ngzer0
Car: Pfft. i don't own a box

well its helps to be on MSN

Return to “GTR Forum / Skyline Forum”