RH right hand trailer turn signal not working

A forum for the Nissan Armada, Infiniti QX56, and beginning in 2014, the Infiniti QX80
EarthwiseScott
Car: 2012 QX56

Working on a 2012 QX56. Plugged in my new trailer and I don't have a RH turn signal/brake light. Here's where I am so far:

On the trailer:
I had the trailer dealer test the trailer lights and they all work including the turn signals both sides
But when connected to the truck the running lights, and LH turn signal/brake light working fine; only the RH turn signal/brake light doesn't function

On the truck:
Turn signals on the truck working fine
I've replaced the turn signal relay under the hood
I also swapped the Left and Right relays to confirm I did not have a defective relay
I pulled and swapped fuses in the same box, none appeared to be bad
There is no RH and LH turn signal fuse in the relay box, only a turn signal fuse for both sides

The truck is 7 pin and the trailer is 4 pin. I'm using an adaptor which also has the indicator lights for running lights, Left turn, and right turn. I have the indicator lights up for the running lights and left turn, but not for the right turn/brake. So, I know that I am not getting a turn signal from the plug.

Is there another fuse panel I'm missing that has RH and LH towing fuses for the turn signal?

I've been scouring the web for a fix on this but only coming up with results pointing me toward 05-08 or so Armadas. During the first years of the new body style QX56-80 it was a different platform based on the 'Patrol' which isn't available in America. So, none of that applied here.

Sure do hope someone can help, thanks!

Return to “Armada Forum / QX56 Forum / QX80 Forum”