Resistance 3 Gameplay

PC, Game console and Online gaming discussion forum
dasoupdude
Car: 2005 Z

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7VS0kktqTA[/youtube]

I could be the only that likes the Resistance series..

ProudNissanFreak
Car: 2005 Imaginary WRX STi, 2003 Civic

This looks awesome. I loved R1 and R2, especially the MP in R2. So much fun. Definitely looking forward to this one!

dasoupdude

It grew on me over time, i found myself stumblin on the resistance wikia one day and just started reading everything. Eventually turned me into a huge nerd and I started to just like everything. :yesnod

(marksman)

ProudNissanFreak

Haha, that's awesome man. Yeah, I played the sniper class online in R2. Pure domination. It was hard at first though, the crosshairs weren't perfect, but I got used to it. Many headshots from there, haha.

But damn, they're really kicked up the visuals a notch in R3. Bits of R2 seemed cartoony/cel-shaded, which I didn't like. This is looking very, very good, though.

dasoupdude

I agree, it reminds me of Cod. Which is sort of a good thing.

Some of the weapon sound effects have changed too, the bullseye no longer sounds like a ratchet and clank toy but more like the Carbine.

I'm super happy the weapon wheel is back, and kind of meh that regenerating health isn't. We're back to picking up health packs like in the first one, i guess its a fair price to pay for being able to carry like 30 weapons at once. hah

ProudNissanFreak

My favourite was probably the Magnum pistol thing. Shooting out explosive darts, camping, then triggering when someone walks over it FTW :chuckle:

Return to “Gaming”