Replecement Headlights for 2017 Nissan Rogue Sport SL AWD

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
Land_Rover
Car: 2017 Nissan Rogue Sport SL

Hello everyone! I'm new here, and I just got myself a 2017 Nissan Rogue Sport SL with a bit of front damage. The headlight assemblies on both headlights are cracked open and most of the mounts were broken, and were held in with some string and wire a Jerry Rigged.

My issue is that these headlights are driving me mad. Not only do they lack any identifiable part number on them (I looked at every literal nook and cranny, if you know where it is, I will be eternally grateful), but literally every "2017 Nissan Rogue Sport SL" headlight I look at is radically different than the one I have. I look it up on the Nissan parts website and come up with two different numbers for each headlight, an LED version and a Halogen version. But when I look at the actual headlights, they also look radically different than the ones I have. It took a lot of time but I finally found the picture that shows it's a 6 pin connector, not an 8 pin that I have.

So, what's going on here? This is driving me up a wall. Any help at all would be appreciated. Thank you! I'll monitor this thread while I'm at work.
Attachments
26010-6MA5A LED.jpg
The LED headlight from the passenger side.
6 pin connector.jpg
Those ones I keep finding have a 6 pin connector. WTF.
26010-6MA0A Halogen.jpg
The halogen headlight from the passenger side.
IMG_0154.jpg
The back of the one I have.
IMG_0155.jpg
The plug of the one I have.

VStar650CL
Technical Expert
Car: 2013 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL
2004 Nissan Altima 2.5 S

You have LED lamps, I'm fairly certain they were standard on SL's. They're hideously expensive. I'm pretty sure your correct p/n's are 26060-4BA7B (Left) and 26010-4BA7B (Right), both list for $1120.33 and I don't know of any aftermarket alternatives. Since it sounds like you're DIYing the repairs, it is possible to rewire them for Halogen assemblies (with aftermarket LED bulbs if desired). Here's how:

post6821080.html

Land_Rover
Car: 2017 Nissan Rogue Sport SL

VStar650CL wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:58 pm
You have LED lamps, I'm fairly certain they were standard on SL's. They're hideously expensive. I'm pretty sure your correct p/n's are 26060-4BA7B (Left) and 26010-4BA7B (Right), both list for $1120.33 and I don't know of any aftermarket alternatives. Since it sounds like you're DIYing the repairs, it is possible to rewire them for Halogen assemblies (with aftermarket LED bulbs if desired). Here's how:

post6821080.html
Well, this post is just awesome! I was just at the Nissan dealership and they looked up my VIN and saw that the serial numbers are 26060-6MA5A and 26010-6MA5A. They said that for both headlights it's going to be $1,400...each. And together, with taxes, it's going to cost close to $3,000, for headlights, which are a critical safety item. They were so expensive the parts sales guy directly told me to go looking on Ebay or Craigslist or open an Onlyfans account.

Thankfully, the only thing wrong with my headlights are broken tabs (I still have the broken pieces), and a cracked housing. I'll do a quick repair with JB Weld and epoxy putty, and look into finding some Halogen lights I can do the modification to.

You wouldn't happen to know the serial number for the halogen equivalent headlights to the Nissan rogue?

VStar650CL
Technical Expert
2004 Nissan Altima 2.5 S

Just noticed you had a Sport and not a regular Rogue. The LH headlight should be 26060-6MA0A, RH 26010-6MA0A. They'll run you more on eBay than the standard Rogue units, around $225 each for China-cheap, $390 for better ones.

VStar650CL
Technical Expert
2004 Nissan Altima 2.5 S

PS - I'm pretty sure the wiring swap will be identical to the regular Rogue (although the wire colors may differ), but if you decide to go ahead with the swap, I can verify it for you.

Return to “Rogue Forum”