Replacing Rear Speakers in 96 SE?

Post all your Nissan electronics, car audio and stereo questions here!
96240inNOVA

I bought a Black on Black 96 SE over the weekend, very fun car even if it is automatic. I can say for once im happy to have an auto. After driving for 4 years in D.C. traffic, it's nice to be able to relax. Plus now I have an excuse to rebuild my Formula Veeee :pface One of the things wrong with the car, which there are a few, is that the rear speakers are blow. It has the factory clarion amps back there. I was wondering if I could just replace the rear deck speakers, or would I have to change the amps as well? As well does anyone know the specs on the factory amps, what size ground do they use etc?

big jon's 240
Car: uh....football, cars, and um, cars!

Search in the car audio section, you will probably be able to find your answer in there.

stickgoat

I just replaced the rear speakers in my '96 SE. All I changed were the speakers, you'll be fine. :)

Anand

just the speakers is fine... that's what I did when I got my car 3 years ago and it's absolutely fine

canadians14

I was thinking of changing the speakers too but i can't get the covers off ... the clips don't seem to want to budge and i don't want to break anything ... anyone with tips on how to get to the speakers would be appreciated

Former_240_s14
Car: 07 BMW 335i Coupe

its not just the speaker grills, its the whole rear deck lid that comes off, you just gotta coax her a lil'.........

Return to “Nissan Audio / Entertainment / Security”