Replacing Leather Seat Cover Driver Side

Forum for Infiniti M37, M56 M35h Hybrid and Q70 owners.
JakRox
Car: 2012 Infiniti M37

I purchased a 2012 M37 this past spring and when I purchased it I noticed some yellowing stains on the driver seat. The stains are on the right bolster near the edge of the seat and where your left thigh would rest on the seat. Each are about 3x5 in an loose oval shape. None of the other seats have this yellowing.
From what I've read, I think this is from bare legs with lotion or whatnot on them and it effecting the leather.
I've tried mild cleaners and solutions but nothing is changing in the coloring.
Is it possible to just have the both of the seat leather cover replaced? (the back is okay) and if so, any idea what that might cost? Mine has the light grey interior with heated and cooled options.
Thanks!

Ilya
Car: 2011 M56x but I spend a lot of time on my 2015 Kawasaki Vulcan S. Former owner of a 2007 M35x. Also take care of my wife's 2016 QX60.

Women.

You'd have to go to a custom leather seat shop to have it done, but not sure if they can match the leather exactly...

As for price, if I had to guess, it'll probably run you a couple hundred. Not cheap. You might be able to just have them redye it though, that should be cheaper.

JakRox
Car: 2012 Infiniti M37

Thanks. I'll do that.
I did see they offer a part but it's over a grand. Too much for stains I sit on! ;)
IlyaKol wrote:Women.

You'd have to go to a custom leather seat shop to have it done, but not sure if they can match the leather exactly...

As for price, if I had to guess, it'll probably run you a couple hundred. Not cheap. You might be able to just have them redye it though, that should be cheaper.

InfinitiAce
Car: 2011 Infiniti M37 w/ premium, touring, technology
2012 Infiniti M37 w/ premium, touring

That is going to be very expensive to replace it. I am pretty positive that you can clean it. If you are on Reddit, go here and post your question with some pictures of the seats.

https://www.reddit.com/r/AutoDetailing/

I can almost guarantee one of those guys will know how to make it look brand new. Those guys are pretty amazing.

Return to “Infiniti M37, M56, M35h Hybrid and Q70 Forum”