Removing the G35 glove boxes...

Discussion forum for body kits, repair, modifications, interior styling, Audio / Video and internal/external lighting.
AddictionG35
Car: 2003 Infiniti G35 Coupe 5AT (R.I.P. 03 SEP 07)

I was wondering if any one could help me before I go and try to do it myself. What I want to do is not necessarily remove both but the one on the top where the OEM Nav is installed (I don't have the OEM Nav so mine is just another storage.) It gets slightly narrower at the back and I want to open that up so that I can install something in there on my own. Anyone have any experience with this that can tell me how to get it off with out damaging anything would be greatly appreciated.

joe603
Car: 2014 Durango R/T

InfinitiTech??? any suggestions, tips?

infinititech1

you have to remove the glove box and are supposed to remove the cd player trim which is a beoytch...there is a way to kinda wiggle it out without take off the cd player trim piece. but remove the glove box and you will see a few screws holdin it on. other than that its just popped in with a few clips i believe. there is a really small black trim piece that goes between the upper glove box and the actual dash that is clipped in and will need to come off too....any questions just ask

Return to “G35 and G37 Interior, Exterior and Audio”