Removing the Analog Clock in the 2003 Q45

In 2014, the G37 Sedan became Infiniti Q50. G37 Coupe and Convertible became Infiniti Q60 under Infiniti's new naming structure - Here's the place to discuss the Q50 and Q60!
MikesWhiteM
Car: 2007 M45

Can anyone help me with this...
I'm trying to figure out how to take out the clock, and replace it. From the looks of the clock, it is held in place by four screws, but I dont see how to get tho them. Usually something just "pops" off, but I dont want to break it and turn a $80.00 issue into something much more costly.

Thanks!

Rogue One
Administrator
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX
2022 Honda Pilot Special Edition

MikesWhiteM wrote:Can anyone help me with this...
I'm trying to figure out how to take out the clock, and replace it. From the looks of the clock, it is held in place by four screws, but I dont see how to get tho them. Usually something just "pops" off, but I dont want to break it and turn a $80.00 issue into something much more costly.

Thanks!
First, welcome! Hmm, I found this elsewhere, and it's for the previous model year but may still apply.
Remove ventilation mask, and remove screws with power tool.

Insert a cloth-covered screwdriver, or thin spatula into dip between instrument panel, pull back to your side, and disconnect metal clips below.
Disconnect connectors, and remove. CAUTION: Cover surroundings with cloth to avoid scratches or damages.

CLOCK

Removal and Installation

Remove the cluster lid C, (above instructions)
Remove the screws (2), and remove clock.

Return to “Infiniti Q50 / Q60 Forum”