Removing Body kit?

The Internet's ONLY forum for 240sx convertible information and the official home of the 240sx Convertible Club of America!
acslater9

Hey all I was looking at craigslist and this vert caught my eye but it has a body kit and I hate how it looks. http://orlando.craigslist.org/cto/3777618693.html

I was wondering If It was worth it to buy it and try to remove the body kit should I do it?

I will also like to remove the neon lights, and the ugly lights on the front. :tisk:

Anyways I would appreciate some feedback on what i should do thanks for reading!

biggie
Car: '16 Q70L/'14 Q60S Vert/'19 Armada/'09 FX35

Sure it can be removed. But body work and finding stock parts would be costly/time consuming.

blkvrtswp
Car: 93 240SX Convertible
SR20DET FP 20G Turbo

Take off the ocean liner lights and put the correct bumper turn signal lights in there, and it might grow on you. The kit is not bad at all style-wise IMO, but I'm not a huge fan of the black accenting - all red would look better.

I wouldn't worry about the neon - it'll be broken soon and you can just leave it off until then.

How much is he asking? It probably cost $2000-4500 for the body kit plus install and paint, depending on 'friend' discounts and if the parts are quality or junk.

I like it. I would always rather do mechanical / interior work than body and paint. :biggrin:

Return to “240SX Convertible Forum”