Remote Car Starter

A forum for lovers of Infiniti's hot-rod crossover, the FX! In 2014, all FX models will be named Infiniti QX70, in line with Infiniti's new naming structure.
dewmel
Car: 2008 Infiniti FX 35

Remote Car Starter

Postby dewmel » Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:44 am

Does anyone happen to know if there is a remote starter that will work with the Intelligent Key? Who it is made by? And, where I can get one and get it installed? I called Infiniti. They don't know. Best Buy doesn't sell any. Cartronics doesn't have one that will work with the Intelligent Key. I really want one!

Dewmel

[email protected]

automech
Car: BMW 328

Re: Remote Car Starter (dewmel)

Postby automech » Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:16 pm

Best bet is to find a reliable car audio and alarm dealer that is reputable and local and have them do it. The money you save buying remote car starter from Crutchfield or online, etc. will most certainly be made up in labor when you bring it to the installer to have it done. They make their money off of the items they sell, not so much the labor. If you want a good reliable brand, Astrostart makes one of the best ones I've ever seen.

Also try these two sites.

http://www.commandoalarms.com/itmidx10.h...

http://www.northerntool.com/webapp/wcs/s...

Chedman13
Car: 2003 Infiniti FX45 AWD VK45DE

Re: Remote Car Starter (dewmel)

Postby Chedman13 » Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:45 pm

dewmel wrote:

Does anyone happen to know if there is a remote starter that will work with the Intelligent Key? Who it is made by? And, where I can get one and get it installed? I called Infiniti. They don't know. Best Buy doesn't sell any. Cartronics doesn't have one that will work with the Intelligent Key. I really want one!

Dewmel

[email protected]
Call fields infiniti in glencoe, IL. They do the install. I know you live far away, but just ask them what they use etc...

Return to “Infiniti FX35 / FX45 / FX37 / FX50 / QX70 Forum”