Reliable Mechanics NJ? - P1075 code

A general discussion forum for G35 and G37 owners and a great place to introduce yourself to the NICOclub G-Series Forums!
Deuces88

Hello all. I'll keep it short. Recently bought a used 2007 g35x. Had the car independently inspected and all and it was solid. However its a couple weeks later now and car is having an issue when accelerating. Car threw a p1075 code which is the throttle sensor. I have all the symptoms of a bad throttle sensor. Reduction in power, slight idle issues, and the car is jerky at times when accelerating. This happens on and off.

I want to get this looked at but don't want to go to the Stealership. Are there any guys in NJ that specialize or know their stuff when it comes to Infinities? I know there is one in South Jersey but thats a bit of a hike for me as i'm in North.

Any help would be appreciated.

Xyrium
Car: 2009 G37x

I'm in the same boat. I have an '09 G37 which two weeks ago started bucking, then stopped and hasn't resurfaced. Then yesterday, I fuel up and then gas gauge drops to zero as I pull away and a bunch of alarm lights appear on the dash. As I'm driving, the gas gauge finally gets up to where it needs to be and all the other dash light alarms disappear. I then pull into my driveway check engine light is on. Awesome. Thinking EVAP system prob, but just ordered an ODB adapter to see what it's spitting out, if it even helps.

So, any N. Jersey Mechanic recommendations would be excellent!

centralcoaster33
Car: 240SX #5-1997

Hey Xyrium, get codes and post back (maybe in a new thread dedicated to your car's issues). We'd be happy to assist! :)

Return to “G35 and G37 General Discussions”